RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had great fun during the week testing, Thanks Yves for the help and setup tips,:thumbsup: Big thanks to Dennis for putting on a great show for us :thumbsup:
And thanks to all the drivers who turned up to race.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Had 2 cracking races, quiet surprised myself with my times i was expecting to be allot slower, Had a good start in both races but fell fowl of the unexpected grip levels at the rear early on in the races but slowly got to grips with it.. Had some good battles all the way through the races..
cant wait for the next one to show up..
Aussie V8's should be a regular event and with a Endurance thrown in for good measure once in a while:whistling:

Sorry for missing this one guys, I've spent multiple hrs downloading and updating content with issue after issue arising for some reason race 07 keeps downloading an update every day since the update which requires all the other content to be re updated and I just got fed up and threw in the towel, it's a shame steam has single handily wrecked this game and frustrated many you would swear isi paid them to do this lol

Race 07 integration into steam is a complete disaster indeed. The day before the race I had that "optimizing game content" and it literally took forever, stuck at 100%. I restarted my PC and it seemed to have worked but all the extensions have disapeared, although they "look" installed from inside of Steam. Content management is a nightmare compared to the good old rFactor

Cheers guys for the racing. I had a lot of fun, although I reckon these cars were a bit beyond my skills.

Had a good battle with David Bentt in race one, very closely matched. He spun in front of me and I accidentally hit him, then he allowed me to pass him and we resumed our fight. I ran wide a bit later and spun, so that was that.

Race two was OK, but I had a bad start, on the climb up the hill the car in front of me was quite a bit slower, I jammed my brakes but still hit the back of him, then he hit the car infront as well, but they both managed to continue without losing speed. Sorry guys. I was steadily losing places during the race, maybe halfway through Dennis was chasing me. I messed up the downhill section and lost control, making contact with Dennis. My fault entirely, so I slowed to let him pass, but I think he slowed to let me through as well. It was a bit confusing, but that confusion was solved when I was focusing so much on my rear view mirror that I failed to see the road end in front of me and had a spin.

I had a lot of fun though, and learned a lot, so cheers everyone. And thanks Dennis for organizing.

Sorry about that mate, first time racing V8's and ran out of skill.
Certainly a whole other world compared to Touring Cars.
Had a blast though and was glad to make the points in race 2.
That track is a monster !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back