RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I dropped out during the race.
I just didn't had any fun. I never got my car to handle well, during practice, and quali.

In every corner, my wheels just keep sliding and I lost speed and could not push or drive as I wanted. So when I finally slided out of the track, I said to myself "enough". I was angry and one point I just wanted to smash my monitor :O_o:

To Justin; I'm sorry for the bump I gave you!

I bumped Justin's back early and that should had been a wakening call for me. I just wasn't focused for this race.

No problem Daniel, mistakes are just that. It was a shame because I knew I had to stay on Matthias's tail to have any chance but being at the back of the field after our little bump made that impossible. I drove as hard as I could up till the pit stops but after a terrible stop (forgot to reset my ignition button after recent Windows 8 problem) I came out about 10 seconds worse off than when we pitted. I kinda settled into a more comfortable pace after that, settling for second place. Its all good :)

Sorry chaps but I'm going to sign out just in case. I need to nip off and do something and am just not too sure when I'll be back. I'll probably be kicking myself when I'm back with an hour to spare but better not take the risk of a no-show. Have fun :)

It was so great to have opportunity to get back to sim racing in RD (thanks to my wife for watching our two kids :D ), i enjoyed it very much. I thought i will be out of the pace and back runner, because of long holidays from Race07 and simracing.
God, it was so good to be back :D I hope my wife will support my joy too next time :D
Now about the race. Good start and managed to stay out of problems in first lap. Nice fight with Andrew and Dennis for P3, Justin was way faster than me in P2. As always big problems with pitstops: before entry to pits i went out of the track, then wrong fuel amount correction, no ignition key and only two new wheels in the front. After pit stop I was trying to overtake driver by the lap, but he hit the brakes on the straight and on racing line, while i was on pedal to the metal. Somehow i managed to drive of the track and escape huge accident with him, but managed to hit barriers and damage my front suspension.
It was lonely race until i saw Andrew came out of the pits with fresh tires, he was all over my rearview mirror about four laps. Nice fight Andrew, thanks :)
I'll try to make short movie about my race.
Thanks for good race and hope to see you soon on the track again ;)

It was so great to have opportunity to get back to sim racing in RD (thanks to my wife for watching our two kids :D ), i enjoyed it very much. I thought i will be out of the pace and back runner, because of long holidays from Race07 and simracing.
God, it was so good to be back :D I hope my wife will support my joy too next time :D
Now about the race. Good start and managed to stay out of problems in first lap. Nice fight with Andrew and Dennis for P3, Justin was way faster than me in P2. As always big problems with pitstops: before entry to pits i went out of the track, then wrong fuel amount correction, no ignition key and only two new wheels in the front. After pit stop I was trying to overtake driver by the lap, but he hit the brakes on the straight and on racing line, while i was on pedal to the metal. Somehow i managed to drive of the track and escape huge accident with him, but managed to hit barriers and damage my front suspension.
It was lonely race until i saw Andrew came out of the pits with fresh tires, he was all over my rearview mirror about four laps. Nice fight Andrew, thanks :)
I'll try to make short movie about my race.
Thanks for good race and hope to see you soon on the track again ;)

Those last few laps with you were a blast. Thank you! Hope to see you on track again really soon. (And I look forward to the video)

I've everything possible, trying to get it to work, but I'm at a total lose.

I've even tried changing operating system, twice, to see if that would do any good, but nothing.
Its only Simbin titles, old and new, that I have problems with. I just cant think of anything else that could work. For weeks I've been trying to get it sorted, well months, really, and still no joy. Whats weird though, is GTL works great, as does GTR 1, but none other.

Oh well, just going to have to hope its something to do with 2013 FFB drivers, or, Firmware 41, and that in the next release, it fixes it. Doesnt help much now though!

I've everything possible, trying to get it to work, but I'm at a total lose.

I've even tried changing operating system, twice, to see if that would do any good, but nothing.
Its only Simbin titles, old and new, that I have problems with. I just cant think of anything else that could work. For weeks I've been trying to get it sorted, well months, really, and still no joy. Whats weird though, is GTL works great, as does GTR 1, but none other.
So have you tried changing them?lol

Oh well, just going to have to hope its something to do with 2013 FFB drivers, or, Firmware 41, and that in the next release, it fixes it. Doesnt help much now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back