RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thx Martijn for the setup, but it was a Vette. I tried it, but went back to the Lizard in which i had my practice for some days on Brno2007.

Practice went well and i'm pleased with my wheelsetup in these cars. (some better times for me)

Qualified a bit poor, but i had 70 ltr fuel onboard.

Race was very exciting and i had some overtaking to do. Normally its defending or following. And even in this race we had a bit of disturbance of the front of the pack coming true our close racing. (but everything went well)

For the one who waited for me when hitting me, thx for the waiting. (it was to bad for us because we where gaining on a nice battle with more possibilities for us both i think)

Quali = 6th Race = 5th

Had too much wing for the straights but was quicker than Hugo in the corners so only chance to pass was if Hugo made a mistake, which he never did so spent the whole race following him. But not bothered I love this track.

Thanks Hugo and RD and congratulations to the alien breed and Martijn for the podium.

Oh dear - nearly 30 mins into the race, lost concentration for a split second - ended up in the barrier with "Damage not repairable". Was really enjoying the race up to that point, but never mind. Stayed in game to the end as a spectator and saw some good close racing.

Thanks to Hugo and RD for another good event in these awesome cars.

Qualiy 15th

Had a good and fun race.
Some close battles with rob and wen i made a little mistake ( only made 2 this time, im getting the drift)
He overtoke me, and i could follow him for approx. 4 laps and then made the 2nd error and he was gone.
For the rest 6 laps i was driving "alone" finished 13th

Had big fun, only the warmup/start was a mess ( i lost 2 places in sector 1 ( dont know how i kept the guy inmy side who i was standing next to on grid ) before i passed s/f.......... )
I think some have to check the replay and come with there point of view, but it wasnt perfect by some

But no worries, overall BIG FUN.

Hope to see you guys all next event of Gt1

Podium grats and all who made this race what it was......

I love this track but left my entry to the race a little late and didn't get even any complete practice laps in. Qualfying was a shocker & I esc'd back to pits with a puncture.
I had a great Race 1 where I started last & finished up battling for the lead... right up until I realised I was well short of fuel & had to back to make it the line on the very last lap - I actually pitted in but didn't have the fuel selected so it didn't give me any. Came out & nursed it around fast enough to hang onto 2nd place.

Race 2 was a shocker for me & I ended up hitting the wall & was way too tired to not be a menace to others through bad driving so I left.

Thanks for having this race, it was most enjoyable.

I can describe this in 3 words>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE.

Mainly becasue I can;t get the car to stabilize. It just wants to track left,right,left,right and given its Nords and wickedly fast cars I spent tons of time just trying to hang onto the car..

I'd love to run these more but that tracking issue has to be solved for me.not sure if its my wheel or suspension settings.
Hey have you tried adjusting the speed sensitivity for your steering in the Options/Control Options/Advanced menu???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Online service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 1 50.0%