RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Here's some advice for the newcomers (and the old ones ;)). You will not win a race in the first lap(s). Make sure you'll settle down in the first view laps and feel comfortable in the race (loose the tension). After that you can start the overtaking 1 by 1. And if there is somebody behind you that seems to be faster, do not try to hold him down lap after lap. You better can use his slipstream to closing up the gab to the car in front of you ;) (sssssst, don't tell anybody)... If there are 2 cars battling for position in front of you, just hold your distance. In a battle there are always little mistakes, so the 'waiting' can be very rewarding. Make sure that you don't loose any paint of your beautiful car and finish the race without a scratch. If you can do that, then you are in my eyes the biggest winner of the race.

Lets make this a great event
:letsgoracing:

Best advice ever!

Dennis, I have a DFGT... lol... never drove that car before.. its like a little beast.. I was having trouble trying to stay on the track, lol....

Then I had a problem in the 1rst race, don't know what happened.. I got stuck in the pits for more than 4 minutes.. lag I guess.

In the 2nd race, right on the start, before the green light someone touched my car.. and I hit the wall.. got suspension problem, punctured tire and lost rear wing.. so I went to the pits.. and that was the end for me..

Note to self:

Call Gunthar Rowe and request an update for this car model.................I need more front end durability!!!!!

While the car is fun to drive at times, it is just a little too sensitive to damage. If you tap anything at all its broken. It spits the front splitter out like a Mike Tyson opponent spits teeth by round 2......

I had pace to keep up with Raggie, Rhys and Tyler but damage in both races just crippled me...

The opening laps were fun as you try and dodge spinniing cars and looming destructive barriers etc on cold tires.

Hit Reggie pretty solidly in R2 ( sorry Reggie my bad all the way) I screamed in TS "lookout Reg!" and bam I wrinkle up his quarter panel.

Dodged Rhys by the smallest of hairs exiting the hairpin as he does thew typical power on loop slide...

Would I race 'em again? yes! Soon? prolly not. tired of ripping stuff off the front every race. especially since there is a really nice Ferrari F430 mod just collecting dust.......

Grats to my Synaptic teammate tyler on the 2 x win again! Our best race times were within .10! insane how tight we race this game now...

Thanks to all who joined and raced!

we have MINI's here at the "slower shorter" version Tommorow and it will be a TON OF FUN so sign up and help generate interest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 296 18.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 889 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 198 12.2%