RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

1st time i did my races with cockpitview and real mirrors, and with onboard music.

FOV 85% and with a patch that reduces the visibility of the helmet.

Anyway these cars are great to drive with cockpitview, but i have to get used to the mirrors.

1st race i was a bit lucky not to finish on last spot. ( i had the slowest qualifying Time) But finished 8th, giving me a pole position in race 2.

2nd race i think i could do 1 lap on pole and then i already got passed by 2 or 3 drivers in a row. (good to have multiple mirrors, so all went well)

Then later on in the race i saw the backmarkers coming quickly on me, and especially when one driver forced his way back on the track i lost time so the backmarkers made me the backmarker. (so pls dont force yr way back on the track, lots of oppurtunity to race)

Lost my car and hit some tyrewall giving me a suspension problem which got worser in handling the car, and lost it again. Decided to go for a repair and therefore loosing to much time.

Lots of fun again.

Concistancy in Race 2 and My genius idea of only changing the front's gave me 8th from 19th. :p (Ok there was a bit of a luck on the final lap, on the final straight but let's all forget it :) )

The Peuguot is a great car. :D
I was wondering if someone would like to make a skinpack for the S2000 since it looks like all of use are going to use skins from now on.

i had a great race!
qualify P3 , did not expect that!
Race1.. i know i have problems to get a proper start and i did lose some places.
Race went well with some nice batles. I only changes front tires. in the end that was nog a great idea
On P4 is just drove a slow pace but i missed 1 brake point. Rear tires were completely gone. could not correct and o lost alot of places. Finished 7th

race2. Same story with the start. Can anyone tell alex that it is against the rule to have a rocketpropelled start? :)
I lost again a few places also deu to some mistakes. Had a nice fight with Dan. But we touched and went both off track loosing position.
In the pit i changes al 4 tires and could work myself up to P7 ( worst position in race was 19th!)

had a good, and hope to see you in some more club events :D

Sorry Chris for the first turn in race 1. I was inside and couldn t avoid to contact you, also you come through inside. Very sorry mate.

In race 2, at first turn in second lap i think, i hit Frans, sorry for that hit Frans, again i was inside and saw that you are coming through inside.when i saw that i used my brakes, however i think you didnt relize that i was inside , after that i have waited for you but you left the game, apologies for that crush.
Thank you too all.

Hello guys,

Nice races those from Anderstorp. Unfornattely for me the results weren't so good because my lack of experience (just race since last September).

In Qualify I was 5th, so it was just fine for me.

In first race made a normal start and at the end of the straight I was on 3rd, then Dan Allison went off and I was in a solid and surprisingly 2nd, where I stay untill the pitstop. I just changed the front tyres and the rear went wild :) was impossible to drive and dropped a lot of places finishing in 13th.

To second race I made a few changes in rear setup in order to just replace the two front tyres, the car was slower, but I recovered untill 5th when enter the pits, but felt the same problem the rear went wild.... and dropped places. When entering last corner I was 8th, but went out of fuel, finishing 10th with the car off :):).

Have to continue praticing a lot...

Best Regards,

Hugo Barbosa

All great fun guys. No silly bashing or dives today, all good fair racing from everyone I was racing with.

I qualified 7th so I was chuffed with that, so I knew I was going to have some good fun.

Had a great race long fight with Oscar Hardwick in the first race. His 308 was really quick through the corners, but not quick enough :tongue:. And unfortunatly for him, his car is dead on the straights, he was soo slow in a straight line, even with a draft. :roflol:

I beat him to get 8th, and pole for the second race. He wasn't happy. LOL.

Had again a good race in race two. Holding off Dan Allinson in the opening laps until he got tagged by someone. All I saw was he sideways behind me.

After that, I just tried catching Jonas Orfelt in his damn TDI. Got past him after he ran wide at turn one and held him off for a while, but missed by braking point trying to defend from him at one point going into turn two and go shooting off. Try and get back on as quickly as possible but end up hitting a barrier and obtaining a left front puncture. :mad::frown:

Then end up running off the track back to the pits, then again lose it at turn two spinning me off onto the grass, and dropping me to 18th. Poor.

Great fun guys, catch ya all on the next one.

One last thing, what a lovely bunch of custom skins, makes a change from seeing the drab and boring default skins all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 292 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 875 54.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 191 12.0%