RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Dam Race07 crashed as I passed the start/finish at the end of race 1

Q'd 6th

Start for race one I passed a few that spun if the first few turns, apologise's to Benjamin Linstruiseur for the contact going in to turn 4 I think it was, after that it was hard work to keep the pace up, I had to really push hard, I can't watch the replay sadly as it didn't save :(.

Again many apologises to Benjamin Linstruiseur

internet failed with 4.5 mins left of quali so started last, thanks to my mobile internet wich i found just in time to enter the server.

Race 1: got killed from behind as i was trying to pass Nick, which f***ed that race up. Finished 13th (last).

Race 2: Dropped the clutch to early, backed up and got back to my grid spot before the lights went out so no false start =). Had a great race eventualy finishing 6th in my first ever event with these cars. It was realy fun so expect to see me again. Sucks that ur game crashed Chris :( was looking forward to a race 2 battle with you.

Thanks RD, Yves and everyone, except one guy.

Long time :) but i don't forgot how drive this V8 cars :).
I quali on 8th position.
In first race my start is very good and I finish the race on 6th place.In second race i start very well.On 6th lap i hit the wall and destroy my car(lot of smoke) and finish the race on 10 lap.
Thx guys for some little fights.

Again many apologises to Benjamin Linstruiseur
No problem, I was a bit upset at the time especially since I was also pushed into the 2nd race even though my back was much better, it's part of the race and I do not want to worry (at least anymore xD).

I want to apologize to Jay Adgie to push early in the second race (I thought you had lost control after the turn gold I believe to be responsible even if I have a slight doubt on the replay).

In addition, I want to apologize to Yves for not letting him go although it is part of the race.

Later for new races ...

Qually: 4th

Race1: Got a rocket start and was allmost up in 1st but I think I bumped Yves who spun infron of me, so I let allmost every one past again just to be sure I gave Yves the potition back ;)
Then as I took up the pace I realised that my ffb was gone but not a big problem for me I still managed to get back up to 5th before the end.
Race2: started 4th now with ffb again, got a good start allmost as in race one, and took the lead and was gone :) keept Adgie behind me the hole race with about 10 sek. to a victory

Thanks Yves and RD for the event :)

Race 1 was running 3rd then went of track and waited for a clear spot to rejoin dropping me back a few places but still managed a good 4th.

Race 2 did the same thing but with a close field had to wait for nearly all the field to pass before rejoining but enjoyed the fightback.

Grats to Yves and Morten.

Thanks Yves and RD for the great racing combinations.

I want to apologize to Jay Adgie to push early in the second race (I thought you had lost control after the turn gold I believe to be responsible even if I have a slight doubt on the replay).

In addition, I want to apologize to Yves for not letting him go although it is part of the race.

Later for new races ...

No problem Ben, the back end went a bit lose and i had to backed off the gas a little bit no worries :D. A good first race and was leading for must of it but could see Yves slowly catching, and with a couple of laps left i cracked under the pressure went down one to many gears went into a slide and he went flying passed for the win with a realy fast pace n1 mate i just dont know how you do it...:rolleyes:. Race two and a few laps in managed to get up to second with Morten up front, i tryed to push but was on the limit and he keeped about a 10 second lead and it stayed like that to the finish, nice driving Morten cracking race :cool:. Cheers again Yves for hosting and cya all next time.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 293 18.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 881 54.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 194 12.1%