RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry, Eric... I'm a little confused.. isn't the race supposed to start at 01:15 GMT?

I think I'm did the wrong math here.. I'm still at work and 01:15 GMT it's like 8 hours from now. My timezone is GMT -2... so 01:15 should be like 23:15 here wright?... It is only 15:11 here now.

I'm really sorry, but if the race did start already, I'll not be able to be there.

had great fun.

Good start kept my position 11th. had gret battles in the start with Dmytro
only have to say sorry to Dmytro for the touch in turn for s/f.
I was driving with all info off. so after the spin you make, i waited 9 cars and after wachting replay, i found out that i did not let you pass......
i rejoined the race as 20th and you where 22nd.
Hope i did not ruin your race.

All race long i had great battles and clean fights.
finished 12th.....

Hope to see you all next week.

Yes, Frans, was hurt from the very start of the race to lose more than 10 positions, as peloton was still very tight. It would be better if you pushed me through the 10-20 laps later :tongue:. I saw that you, too, fell almost to the tail, I was 22nd at that time. I appreciate your compassion and your donation to the position in the race (when you're waiting for me). Not all, unfortunately, to do so in such situation.:frown:
I hope that we can more successfully compete in other races.

After a few laps after the incident with Frans, I caught up with Mark and a few other guys. There was a fight seriously. Unfortunately, into the Club, I decided to squeeze in the inside of the corner, but Mark decided to go there too, and I pushed him. Mark, sorry anyway. But it's good that immediately I got him turn on the flow. And he could not lose much time. I have already started to slow down the pace to wait Mark a little, but Ethan decided not to mess with me and just kicked me in Abbey (and in contrast to Frans, he was not going to wait for me:confused:).

So I slipped on the latest position and to the end of the race trying to get there without any incidents.
This was my first race in GTR-Evo, and the first at Silverstone. Unfortunately, I could not keep a good pace in the race (maybe it's because of clashes in the beginning) and I frankly failed a pit stop. I already knew what needed to be with full tank before the race and in the race only to change tires. Well, it's all the same experience, without which it is impossible to make a good race.

Thanks to Hugo for the organization, and all guys for race.

P.S. Peter had treated us like with experimental mice :D. Great drive!

P.P.S. And Stefan, if you mean me when you say "close the door every time" and "had to miss you forward, because you were obviously faster", then I do not quite agree. We fought for position. And you hit me a few times on the last laps. It is perfectly clear on the replay. But the original was a 30-lap, when after your mistake in Maggots you've decided without hesitation to go across the road, because of what we just did a grand Dam with you, me and Ronny. So not only speed is important, but the ability to use it. Do not be offended by my words, I just want you to consider this when you are fighting with someone next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 266 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 794 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 174 12.0%