RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Please Read THIS post regarding the use of a safety car during the start.

To everyone: The Safetycar (Pacecar) Will enter the pit after the formation lap. THE LEADER MUST MAINTAIN THE FORMATION LAP SPEED OF 80/90 kmph.
Watch the chat for the GREEN FLAG Message. From this moment you are allowed to accelerate. It will be announced when the racecontrol thinks its all good to go :).
This is gonna be a blast tonight.

And only in major incidents the safetycar will be back on the track. Think about a car that is on the track due connection problems. There will be a Full course yellow, and the safetycar will go on the track. Just merge behind the safetycar. If you are a lap behind. you will see your name, and that you are allowed to pass.

Have a good race this evening!!!!!

(Ps. The safetycar (racecontrol) will not review incidents. Racereports on incidents should occure the correct way. (just as you did before).

I got out of the way of everyone but then Yuri Braham came from no where and i threw it on the grass so i didn't hit him.
Sorry Man. I only thought there was 1 guy behind me. Lucky i didn't hit him or hold him up.

Rob don't feel sorry, to be honest i never drove a race this smooth with backmarkers (mostly i am one in a GT-sport to :) ).
But great job from all of the slower drivers. Very good driving, and all of you moved over like the rules stated. See you guys on Bruno.

This is on the first post: you have to wait till the s/f line before you can floor it, NOT the last corner.

Indeed it is, shame it wasnt abided by! When you watch GT racing in the real world, they generally stay side by side steady pace until final corner then all accelerate together upto the line for green flag. Not all brake again halfway down the s/f straight like they did here! I was fortunate to escape the carnage in race 1 at Abu Dhabi but saw all the incidents further down the field in my mirrors. Here at silverstone i was the victim of it :(

But like i said, great racing again, throughout the race. :) Some very fast drivers in this series, amazing pace up front!

Unbelievable! i get hit 2 times during formation lap. So, my car feels wrecked @ the back. I couldn't make the corners fast and good enough.
Then i had to avoid early brakers and get S&G for this...This is not my year... i think ;-P

What about the (bleu) flags-rules. Is this only when your being lapped? For example; i was more than 10 sec (gap) behind someone. After couple of rounds i get closer, but then i've got troubles to pass him nicely (close the door every time) So i got stock till the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 264 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 788 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 173 12.0%