RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Decided to let myself drop to last place in the formation lap, because I was almost a second faster then the rest of the field in quali, and thought it would be a nice challenge to start from the back of the grid.
I had a lot of fun battling with everyone, and with about 10 minutes to go I was close behind Martijn in P1, and 5 minutes later I could pass him and finished 1st.

Thanks everyone for the fun race :)

My practice this week just shows of today. (only driven the GTpro's this week)

Okay, still at the back, but i got a big piece of action today. With one of the Middletons i had a long race till after the pitstop.
Then i had to race like hell to stay in front of the last 2 drivers.

Anyway glad that im about 5 seconds of the leaders then i can say i have a race with all this great driving racers.

Thx for joining.

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the start. It's the first time I did this kind of start. My mistake :redface:.
I must have done something wrong because I gor stuck in the pits. I was very diappointed. Couldn't get the car going. My appologies for the inconvenience. Had to leave the game. Very sorry:frown:
Grats guys. Great battles all over the track.
I'm impressed Peter. What a demonstration off speed and precision :pray:
Fantastic stuff!!
I still have a mountain to climbe to reach your knees. Respect!!
Thanks for having me around guys:rolleyes:

didnt have the race i hoped for :( Got taken out on the formation lap at the start/finish line, span around to rejoin dead last and about 8 secs behind the field...grrr. Why cant you guys manage a normal steady pace formation lap? The rule should be medium/steady speed up until the final corner then accelerate out of it on the s/f straight rather than this stop-start concertina chaos. Two races in a row everyone has floored it up the straight then braked hard at the start line !??
Anyway, rant over :)
was great fun racing hard for 60minutes against a full pack of GT1 cars on this great racing track. I found it surprisingly hard to overtake, even when a sec a lap faster than the guy in front. Had some long great battles with E. Bass who drove defensively well ;-) , though think he got ahead early on when a viper crashed into me from behind at 'club'. Was fighting hard for 16th with Ethan up until final 2 laps when i had to take avoiding action to not rear end him round at Abbey. Lost 20secs in the gravel and finished 17th.

Get the formation laps right and these will be even better great events :)

Decided to let myself drop to last place in the formation lap, because I was almost a second faster then the rest of the field in quali, and thought it would be a nice challenge to start from the back of the grid.
I had a lot of fun battling with everyone, and with about 10 minutes to go I was close behind Martijn in P1, and 5 minutes later I could pass him and finished 1st.

Thanks everyone for the fun race :)

Congrats Peter,unbelieveble the pace you can drive, :pray: .

Had a good qually : 2nd
Because Peter went to the back of the pack i had to lead the pack.
For a few laps Jesper and Hugo stayed close,but slowly i pulled a little gap and after the pitstops i thought i had a comfy lead but Peter just kept getting closer and closer,
i managed to keep him behind for a few laps but he was just to fast and with a few laps to go he passed me(great pass btw,lol :wink:) and immidiatly pulled away.
So i finished 2nd, very very happy with that.
Had a good race,was great fun.
Thx all for the fun and see you all next time.:cool:

had great fun.

Good start kept my position 11th. had gret battles in the start with Dmytro
only have to say sorry to Dmytro for the touch in turn for s/f.
I was driving with all info off. so after the spin you make, i waited 9 cars and after wachting replay, i found out that i did not let you pass......
i rejoined the race as 20th and you where 22nd.
Hope i did not ruin your race.

All race long i had great battles and clean fights.
finished 12th.....

Hope to see you all next week.

didnt have the race i hoped for :( Got taken out on the formation lap at the start/finish line, span around to rejoin dead last and about 8 secs behind the field...grrr. Why cant you guys manage a normal steady pace formation lap? The rule should be medium/steady speed up until the final corner then accelerate out of it on the s/f straight rather than this stop-start concertina chaos. Two races in a row everyone has floored it up the straight then braked hard at the start line !??
Anyway, rant over :)

Get the formation laps right and these will be even better great events :)

This is on the first post: you have to wait till the s/f line before you can floor it, NOT the last corner.

The race begins as the leaders crosses the S/F line were the leader begins the accelerating.

Problem was, Martijn, that the cars accelerated after s/f line, then the whole pack literaly stopped before the fast right hander (T1). It was the same as in Abu Dhabi, though on this track tight T1 can't be excuse for pileup. :mad: I got knocked out on the first race and hit Mark this time. Why did all the front cars slow down that much? :confused:

Lost connection before half, hope my frozen car didn't catch anyone. :fwd2:

The front cars didn't slow down Tom (i was there :D). We can do it all over at Brno, this is a great learning mode.

I had an insane race. Thanks for the great driving and fun battle Jesper.

To everyone, nice to see an almost full grid without any big problems. very well done guys

See you all next week, at Brno...

Well I came to have some fun, and was not disappointed:D

I've never been involved in a rolling start before (or a GTpro race) so I decided to skip qualy and start from the back, take it very steady and see what happened

I have to say the start looked a bit of a mess from where I was sat:rolleyes:

Anyway got going eventually and settled into a steady pace, picked up a few places here and there then got into a battle with Frans:cool: which lasted a good 20 laps or so, with Eric just up ahead it was great fun and good close racing, managed to pass him as he made an error whilst letting one of the leaders through, felt a bit bad for taking advantage of that but that's racing:cool:

Finished 12th? I think, it matters not, it was fun and I'll be back for more

Cheers Guys, Jim

Well. I had a bad Qually and came in 19th or something like that.

The start was a bit messy again, but again. We are all still learning. I had to slam on a couple of times (big time) so i didn't smash the guy in front of me off the track. Then we came around to the S/F and there was a few cars in a pile up and 1 ended up the wrong way round.

But like i said. Were all still learning from it. It will come to us and by half season we'll have it nailed.

Other than that a very smooth race. I had some good battles but decided to just take a wide line when someone had a dive on me. It's an hour. So my attitude is. If I'm faster i'll get them back again.

Pitted without issues and then part 2 of the race was on. I had Chris Sykes 14 secs infront of me and Ethan Bass 9 secs behind. I took it out to 15 secs before i got behind Chris and Ethan started to claw us back with the battle we was having and letting them daum front runners through. (Do you guys mind overtaking us!!!) Ha ha ha ha.

I got out of the way of everyone but then Yuri Braham came from no where and i threw it on the grass so i didn't hit him.
Sorry Man. I only thought there was 1 guy behind me. Lucky i didn't hit him or hold him up.

Then after that the chase with Chris was on!!!!!

I took it from 14 secs and we then finshed bumper to bumper......

EPIC Race. I don't care where i finished. It was good clean fun and to me. Thats all that matters.

Thanks for ALL who attended and Thank you to the guy(s) who set this up and take time to set these events up. Appreciated.

See you all next week.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 264 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 790 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%