RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

santa3.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment XMAS-MINI or XMAS WTCC
Class: WTCC 06/07/08 or MINI
Track: Various SIMBIN STOCK
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (Friday 20:00 EDT / Saturday 01:00 GMT )
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 1 x 15 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from RD and US RACING CLUB!

We have an open server format running from Friday Night 8:00PM EDT until Sunday 12:00 PM EDT!

There will be two seperate servers running full time for either MINI or WTCC class racing. All stock Simbin game tracks are loaded in the servers.Each server wil have at least 5 different tracks to race! Each event will take about 45 minutes to complete from start to finish. Jump in anytime and race when you see fellow RD members in a server!

Feel free to arrange events in this thread! POst when you have a group racing and maybe others will join!

ALL EVENTS ARE FREE OF RANK POINTS! Just race to have fun and not worry about anything else. This should allow some fun racing and ELIMINATE UNECESSARY INCIDENT REPORTS! be gentlemen and sportsman when you race and possibly I can run this again for NEW YEARS WEEKEND.....

Enjoy the racing and I just might see you in an event!

Happy Holidays!

Eric Nelson

Mostly good racing tonight from what i saw. Not great on my part though, my usual setup was giving me a lot of oversteer here, which was ok on low fuel but for the race made me vulnerable. Race 1 got rear suspension damage after contact on lap 1, which didnt help the oversteer situation! From there just burned off fuel and tried to do something with fresh tires towards the end of the race. think i finished 3rd. Second race was even worse as i had to focus behind me more than in front. Dont mind driving defensively if im in the lead but was p2 with a fair gap to ross. Managed to just about keep David and Henrik behind for the stops but decided to change all 4 tires to help the car balance which dropped me down the order. Pushed like crazy to try and catch the leaders but went over the limit at eau rouge and totaled the car.

wd to david for the wins, you and the car looked hooked up tonight.

probably my favourate event ever -

incredibly sorry to dariusz for the hit in eau rouge - had an alright start from 24th and got alongside the guys ahead but i was in the wall side and was totally boxed in then was shoved out onto the grass - cameback across and hit dariusz then waitied which took me to last and then i just set out to finish - which i did in 23rd after dropouts in race 1

race 2 was very funny the start puts me in 23rd just ahead of yuri who had had some problems in race 1 then i got a very good start and aimed for the gap in the row ahead but all that did was cause me to be backwards before the startline - turns out there was chaos at eau rouge so actually gained a position in sector 1 and had a 'fight' with mihami and chris i think - then we were joined by wayne who had made a mistake and lost chris who drove into a wall plain sailing till the pitstops apart from seeing mark guy in the scirocco in the gravel - pitted for all 4 tyres because i did 2 in race 1 and it was undriveable so that took some time and then just tried not to be lapped and succeded untill the last corner of the last but one lap and had a great veiw going through eau rouge of david ross and henrik powering away - think i ended up 16th after dropouts but not too shure

thanks for everyone who participated and hope to race you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 96 15.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 337 55.4%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 22 3.6%
  • Shoes