RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This was again a nice event.
But i must say , lot of accidents in both races in lap 1 .
Guys you cant win the race in the first lap, only lose it.
Luckily i was in race 1 in front of all the mayhem .
But in race 2 i say cars flying everywhere.......

Grats to Henrick , man your fast...
What happend with you on last lap Ross?

Utterly disappointed tonight, had to pace to p2 P2/P3 in both races but stupid error cost me.

Qually -11th

Awful lap - I don't know what's wrong but I can't seem to do a good lap in superpole lately, was nearly 2 seconds off what I thought I could do.

Race 1 - 10th

Got a good start and dodged my way up to 4th after the first lap. With Henrik and Jakob escaping, I passed Reggie quickly and set about catching Jakob. I got the 3 second gap down to 1.5 by the pitstops, but that's as far as I got as I got as I made the stupidest mistake possible in simracing - not add enough fuel. I got the warning one lap after my pit, so I was enraged that I had to do another stop, and went from a more than comfortable 3rd to 12th. I passed Ethan and with Jay DNFing I finished 10th. With a couple more laps I could have jumped to 7th.

Race Two - 6th

Got an awful start from 10th and ended up 12th by turn one. Some brave (yet clean) moves were made to jump me to 5th, behind Mark, Matt, Terry and Henrik. I was pushing hard as I thought I could get P2 by the pitstops, but I made a stupid error and spun, down to 9th. With me kicking myself, I set about catching the guys ahead. I passed Joram Bouman - well I thought I had, untill he rammed me off the track at Turn 3, costing me another 2 places. I was really angry now but controlled it and put in some quick laps, and I jumped Jadran, Simon, Jakob, Reggie and Terry. I rejoined 5th and was 2 seconds behind Jay. Our pace was shockingly identical and we stayed around the 2.0second gap the whole second stint. We gained nearly 10second on Matt and Mark up ahead but going into the last lap - the gap wasn't close enough to look at a pass. I then noticed Joram for about the 3rd time, rejoin the track dangerously nearly my position on track. He slowed down almost to a standstill in front of me, causing me had to swerve pass him, he then t-boned me by not even braking into the corner - public server style. Ridiculous behaviour for an RD race and I hope this guy never sets foot in our servers again.

Thanks to all for nice racing, this mod is amazing and I hope we can race next week on a track I actually like :D

God D**n Those Cars Are Fantastic!

Qual: Down and playing Monopoly. :)

Race 1: Not creating mess, in 1st and 2nd lap. In 3rd lap I think, we was three guys battling for the 10 th place(?). Went on the inside up to turn 2. Braking a bit to late, locking up all and everything. Making me turn around a dude. Lol, Chris Syker, right? I really can't remember. Waiting for him to go back on track.. Not actually the best way to solve it. Lol, trying to drive through me? :L Then we are back racing, I let him get a lap to, yeah. Be fair. Then attacking from sides all the times, but, not much space I got. I mean, I'm on inside, and have to brake and lock up tires since you are banging into the apex and giving absolutely no space. A bit scary trying to overtake, so I went into the pits. lol, 24 secs for some fuel and all 4 tires. And watching Syker taking a fast stop. Then pretty much alone the whole race. Until. I got the leader in Mirrors, and lol, driving into the grass and spinning. Sorry if that was well yeah, not great. :L I just lost the control.. And then drove into goal.

2nd race: Starting from 15th, climbing up to 5th, spinning. I can say that wasn't the most clean way to come up to 5th. But I got to say, give some space, some meters, not just change line and hope everything goes okay.. And then after some laps, I managed to loose controll in the fast right corner. Can't remember the name, but drove onto the grass sending me sliding into the tires at 200 km/h.. And well, not much power in the engine after that. :L

Congratz to the winners, and the mod maker because this is a fantastic mod!

Oh dear oh dear me.

Sign me out of this one, (don't remember signing up :confused:) racing round here in a big powerful car like a CCGT, when you've never driven a lap of it ever is madness.

Just tried some TA and oh my god. You ain't serious that people drove this track in what would've been giant biscuit tins back then!

So due to my complete lack of knowledge and fact that I can't even complete one lap of this place, I'll sit it out for the safety of me and others.

Good luck to everyone with the balls to race here (not really scared, but scared of what carnage I might cause) and I hope to race in a GT event in the near future (off from college for a month, so if I get the time to practice, I should be capable of racing).

Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 94 16.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 315 55.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Shoes