RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I've had lots of laps here before and had a capable car, :inlove: seconds off the pace. I didn't think that all out speed would be necessary here as every pole and haybale has crippling capabilities! I took hits in practice but was very happy.

Q: Yup, put in a couple of laps, kept going till I hit a car stopping pole.

R1: All is fine untill I get just past the first right hander, cars are everywhere and no place to go but into someones door. Pit for aero, tire and suspension damage, back ontrack 1:20 behind....someone[lol]. I try to maintain concentration and not pay any attention to the unnecessary bits that are going on. I've been gaining on the driver ahead but the gap has suddenly narrowed, the track is taking its toll. I wonder where, when Yves will lap me, hoping it will happen in a slow corner. It does[!], last corner and I lose no time. I finish a lpa down on Yves.

R2: A fair launch and I follow Willi around for a lap, staying close. This looks to be a fun race once we get going. Never happens! I tag a pole and I'm out of the race!

Allways a nice track to come to, deadly but fun to run.

Thanks to ALL for attending!

I showed up tonight not having done a single lap around this track and only managed to get 1 lap in before we went to qualy. I some how managed to pull a 2:20.8 out of the bag, which was good enough for 3rd.

R1: Didn't get far. Wasn't paying attention and put the car into the first bridge, killing my car and taking out Dariusz and I think Glen as well. Sorry guys, that was a real bonehead moment for me.

R2: Started from second and managed to take the lead. But it didn't me long to make a mistake and drop to thrid and since it was so fun, I ran off track just a couple of turns later and dropped to 4th. lol Eventually found myself all the back up in 2nd after getting past Dariusz, whom seemed to be struggling, but a small mistake on lap 6 saw me retire with yet another DNF.

It was fun while it lasted and in all honesty, I am surprised I did as well as I did in race 2. Next time, I need to get some practice in before the race. lol

that was fun, a bit lonely tho apart a few laps in race 2 battling for first place with Dariusz who made a mistake at the fast bumpy left hander before the last straight and ran in the grass hitting the bridge i think and then hitting my side but i managed to keep control of the car on the grass and regain the track. from there it was just managing to finish the race.

thanks stefan and RD

I then noticed Joram for about the 3rd time, rejoin the track dangerously nearly my position on track. He slowed down almost to a standstill in front of me, causing me had to swerve pass him, he then t-boned me by not even braking into the corner - public server style. Ridiculous behaviour for an RD race and I hope this guy never sets foot in our servers again.

Thanks to all for nice racing, this mod is amazing and I hope we can race next week on a track I actually like :D

Joram did the same thing to me causing my aerodynamic parts and suspension to be broken at the beginning of the race. He really drive carelessly. Saying "sorry" can not be an excuse if a driver do the same mistakes again and again without taking any lessons from them.

To Murat and Ross, sorry about the contact. I already send you guys a pm, but to explain in public: I got hit the first round of the 2nd race and my car was broken big time. I thought I could finish the race with it but should have retired. When I was behind Ross I breaked and nothing happend, I hit him hard on the rear bumper messing up you race. You can say all you want but this was an accident (agree that could have been prevented if I was more carefull). Never ever in one of my previous races have I ever hit anybody on purpose you can check it.

again sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 94 16.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 315 55.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Shoes