RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great racing but I lost my front splitter on pit exit in R1 and on pit entry R2 so slowly cooked my fronts due to over working them :( I had a good setup here and was able to keep with the top 6 in R2 till I stuffed the pit entrance... So I dropped 6 places after the pits slowly lap by lap... nice track

Thanks RD for hosting, thanks Ivo for setting it up, thanks Club members for the ride!

MR. C

OK,. HAD A GREAT TIME, AWSOME FIGHT WITH EVRYBODY SPECIALY AT THE BEGINING OFF BOTH RACES

PRACTICE - i was in top 5 but i was in with 45l off fuel...so i new that i had about 0.8sec to go....or more then that in QUALI TARMAC

QUALI - bit off a rubish first half off lap,but still managed my PB, wasn;t enough for pole ....Oliver Wickens was a wisker faster and Matt clark briding down my nek

RACE 1 - as always not a very good star....but after first 2 corner was in 4,i think....and all most imediatly all 4 off us start to pull away from the rest off the pack, it take me about 3laps to setle in and then me and Oliver start presing/charghin/stress mr. Matt Clark ho was a bit slow on race pace than us....oliver pass....i had room but i din;t pu**** ...so i staied and tried to find a clean whey to pass Matt, as Oliver got away, after 2laps and much traded skin i decided to pit.... did an awsome pit,came out in 2place, with 4sec from 3d and 9sec from Oliver...i tried to push on Oliver but we had same pace....so i slow down to reach second,awsome race....

RACE 2 - good start and from the beginning fighting with Oliver...awsome fight ..us 2 against the trafic... got in fron and was traing to push fast...to get ahead...but i taped some one..and w8eted him..that put me in 13 place i think...was real pist off at me..and was pushing like hell....fast lap after fast lap,and some nice passes over felow drivers...i got in to 4place i think...and i decided to pit....but in the pits forgot to press "confirm" and lost about 10-15sec.....crap....was dumb ....so again find my self in 11 place....manage to recover 2 place to 9th ...and i had Klein in front off me...was starting to gain him...but true my early havy push...my tyres where so gone....and in final laps...mr Gardiner got with me...but managed to keep him at bay...barly....

A 2nd and 9th place.....could been allot better...but i need more concentration....

will be awsome if someone amde a video off first laps off race 1......3 cars nose 2 tail fro about 5-6laps...i think....awsome...

great racing guys....

10-x u all, RD and Ivo

Woke up with 5 minutes to go in qualifying, so only had a handful of laps the night before to guide me round. Qualified 15th.

Off the start line I got a great start, I squeezed mark a little sorry, didn't mean to, which sent me a little sideways. But ahead a couple of guys got together with the 'victim' coming right across my line so I took to the grass. Emerged from that in 10th but then Gunthar hit someone and while waiting swerved in front of me, costing me 2/3 places, little peeved I must say, more sense needed there.

Was in the thick of the battle, I had Paul Herman breathing down my neck for a couple of corners, with a little contact and I knew it would happne, he hit me, which in turn made Chris hit me. So I had suspension damage and had dropped 6 places. I set about trying to work my up through the field. Seemed to be much better at Duck Bill, using 3rd, trouncing those who were using 2nd.

Really can't remember much of the middle of the race. But towards the end, 8th was in sight and they seemed to drop like flies up ahead, spinning and fuel problems, and I ended up 7th, which was an acceptable result.

Race 2 I actually started 3rd as Matt dropped.

Got a fantastic start and led away. Led for the first 13 minutes with around a 2 second lead over Ollie who was hunting me down (and I knew would pass me eventually). I made that much easier for everybody as I hit the pit wall at 100mph, spinning the car, gaining a puncture and wrecking suspension and steering, the car as a mess. Puncture was not a problem as I was changing tyres.

With the steering now off kilter I tried to set myself a target of 5th. Fekete rejoined in front of me so I was a net 3rd. Some very aggressive and sneaky driving from G Hanyik ensued, before I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I was really struggling and Hanyik and Ludvig overtook me (great pass by Ludvig). Had a little battle with James, but eventually he got through as well and I was back to 6th. Mark was all over me in the final two laps, I somehow managed to keep him behind.

Going into Duck Bill for the final time, there was S Hanyik, sun and there was just enough room for myself and Mark to squeeze through. So I got the 5th I was aiming for.

Considering I had no practice and was very ill (concentration was very difficult, couldn't do two quick laps in a row), and the circumstances of the first lap, 7th and 5th was very pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 92 16.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 306 55.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 3.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 68 12.2%