RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualy: 3.

Race: Overtook Løffler and was up in to 2nd after the first couple of corners, had Ries infront and Szabo behind when on lap 5 I spun in the first corner and damaged the front suspension, so didn't want to do an entire lap with a broken car and be a hazard to others so I ESC, thus a DNF :(

This is a track for real driver...
Also this isn't my track...
But, apart this joke, I have a beautiful race until 3th lap (I start in 10th position, after 1st turn I was in 6th position, and after the first fast stretch I was 5th XD... But slowly I lost 4 position ,because I haven't a good feel with the car, expecially in the second middle of the track :frown: ), when I try to reduce the delay from the driver in 8th position and I'm before coming outside the track (after the Flugplatz) and I damage my car (aerodynamics, suspension and I flat a wheel :D )... I return in the box, for repare the car and restart the race.... But in 5th lap I have another crash, with the damage of the front suspension anche the aerodynamics :poke::poke::poke: .... And soo I concluded my race in that lap
I believe that next time the track will be one of my favourites (maybe Brands Hatch :tongue: ) or maybe is the moment that I change car :car::car:

Tough race for me. Just couldnt keep concentration which is something I am usually good at. Most of the mistakes were minor but was enough to loose positions. was pretty lucky not to get any serious damage other than aero with the amount of barriers I had arguments with and subsequently lost :D
Grats to Ries and podium.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT WTCC
Class: WTCC 06/07/08/STCC/Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco (C30 2008 excluded)

Track: Enna-Pergusa 2003 (Track and Format choice by Simon Gardner)

Weather forecast: Dry

Start Time: 19:30 GMT

Practice 2: 30 min Start @ 19:30 GMT
Qualification: Superpole 10 min
Warmup: 5 mins
Race: 2x 30 minutes
Pitstop: 2 Tyres minimum

If you are this weeks number four, You will get a chance at being next weeks number one by choosing a track and format. I will add a poll to next event with the tracks and format chosen. If you are 4th in both races (possible :)) It is your choice alone \o/

The format choice:
Single race 60 min vs Double race 30 min. / Open Qualify vs Superpole Qualify / Forced pit stop vs Open pit / Add on cars vs Default game

Available Add on cars: Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco

Notes: Click here to read the password and the rules!

Most important RD rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.

• Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.

• No cutting in any sessions.

• If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position

• No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.

• No abusive language during any sessions.

• Listen to the race director at all times.

• If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report accompanied by a video to the race director through PM only.

• If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.

• 10 minutes before the qualify starts the grid is closed!

Read and understand the RD rules!

Okay this is becoming a habit. I take it easy into first few turns, esp here at the Ring, and bamm I get hit from behind, bending suspension and making car undrivable...total time in race...1/10th of a lap!!! Come on guys, take it easy!! Much better racing if you take it easy!!

I totally agree. My "race" ended 40 seconds into the race when I ran into your mess and the guy behind me[no fault of his] took off my rear wing. 9:55 for my first lap and all of my weeks preparation, pratcice and attention to this race ENDS. It was supposed to be a fun afternoon in a car that I love, at a track that I love, with the "guys".

Much better racing if you take it easy to the first real straight.

Ptooey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 39 15.1%
  • Socks

Votes: 139 53.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Shoes