RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Anyone able to upload a TA file for me run around with?

I have NEVER raced on this track at all. Until this event was posted, I didn't even know it existed. I'm struggling to find braking points, and discover the general flow of a track.

Normally, I jump on TA to samiliarise myself with a track (even one I know like the back of my hand), then I jump online to do setup work. But getting a setup for here is impossible if i don't even have a vauge idea of this track's proper braking points.

Anyone able to help?
Not many will have driven this track either, as it has just been released, literally last week, in this guise.

Never run this track in the mini's and was sceptical that they'd be undergeared. However, not to be so. Keith's setup proved to be prety good and as tail happy as it always is.

Joined just as quali was about to start, so it's no surprise that I qualified last!

Ran more practice laps during the short warm up.

Race 1.

I forgot, that with the G25 H-shifter, if you leave it in gear before the start lights come on, then it doesn't recognise it's in gear. drop the clutch then go nowhere. Quickly scramble for neutral then first and off chsing the pack, already couple of seconds down. Managed to pass pedro took me from the last corner of the first lap til turn 5 to finally get past. Spent most of that time side by side along the straights and through the corners. Passed Tyler when he'd got a puncture I guess (as it's the only reason to pit in these races). Tried to hunt down denos but a couple of mistakes left me too far behind to catch up. Finished 12th.

Race 2, remembered to put it into gear and got a good clean start. passed both denis and eric + 1 other to run 9th for a bit until tyler caught and passed me. There were a few mistakes from the front runners, but i was never close enough to the top 8 to capitalise despite running a pretty clean race.

Mini's never cease to proved fun. If we go to alternate weeks on STCC tracks then that should be fun. Get ready for flying Minis.

Finished 10th. Mini;'s

Is this F3000 then? Serves has "unknown" label on and I can't join even after typing in a password.

P.S. I have Race '07 / Evo. Does it not include Race on?

Edit: saw it on Simbin site. No race for me today then. Thanks anyway, will try and join some other event.

you can always buy/download the game from the steam store, so you can particapate tonight :)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/8780/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back