RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Freeze with graphics corruption... wonderful.

I was closing up on Aristide who was running 1st. I love when the game crashes in situations like this, or I get disconnected.
Well it was fun until it lasted, and after my pace yesterday it was good to see I didn't lost anything just had a bad day:)

Cheers! Thanks for the race!:)

32120d1281147453-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-interlagos-tuesday-november-30th-2010-untitled-1.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobile1 Supercup
Track: Monza

Weather: Dry

Practice: 45 minutes (20:00 EST / 01:00 GMT )
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x22 minutes

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Great car/track combo.
Almost did a perfect lap for qualie- i doubt i could go much faster- but slipped to 4th in lap one due to a bad start and Peter diving down the inside. Mark made a mistake so i went to p3, then Peter disappeared so i set about closing on Aristide.
Came to the pitstsops and i changed the lefts only, and emerged 2.5s ahead of Aristide. Kept hold of the lead until the end.

Got up to p3 on lap one, and after a nice battle with Michael, (and another, not so nice battle where i was hit several times by someone else) i began closing slightly on Mark. with around 13mins to go i went for my stop, but nothing happened when i stopped, i was just told "Go, go, go!" Very strange. So next lap i did it again, making sure i'd checked everything beforehand and confriming the stop etc. Same result. I got major lag emerging from the pit-lane and an alfa hit me, so very sorry about that- just my bad luck in this race. I slowed and let him pass.

So for the third time i pitted, i selected 4 tyres and 1l of fuel, and this worked!

I drove at 100% for the remaining time to try and get a quick lap in, and was fortunate enough to pick up a couple of places.

Thanks for some good racing on a great circuit, and cheers Michael for setting it up!

I couldn't pass up a run at the Bridge'as I raced motorcycles here 1972-83. Even in sim, it's fun! Practice earlier was very usefull and I ended up with a comfortable car and pit strategy.

Q: I wasn't too worried about start position but then one of our dogs needed some attention just as Quali began and time began to run short. I got a fair lap in.

R1: A good launch at the drop of the flag but had to maneuver around Murat. At Milstone I take a hit that slows me but pick the pace back up. I catch Mark on the straight at L3 and from the inside as we approach T1 move ahead and hold. At Milstone I see Marco slowing and out wide, I press the inside and get by but tap him lightly as I do, not clean, sorry. I works out as I spin in Echo valley and both MArk and Marco get back. I catch up with Marco three laps later when he short circuits the "Lightbulb" and either gets a SnG or pits for repairs. L8 and it's time for me to pit for two left tires. Back out and I push to stay in position.

R2: Another good launch off the line but Dave hasn't moved and as I go to the left to avoid him I brush against Mark and end up nose first against the ARMCO on the inside of the track. I'm down 13 seconds and haven't even left the start finish line! Worse, I already have suspension damage and I have to figure out if I need to pit right away, fix it at the pit stop or just forget about it. It seems to handle well no repairs, put the super glue away for now. On L2 I go past Murat, he had an off and he goes past me very soon. Next lap he's off and I catch up with Dave in Echo Valley. It's quiet till L7, I've moved up on Marco and get a good drive off the last turn to get right behind him. I stay there till the last of the left lefts where I move inside and pass him on the outside going into the Lightbulb. Pitstop for two tires only and keep it on the track to the end.

The last half of both races were fun. Right side tires never heated up after the pit stops but my fast lap for each race was done after the stop, one on L15!

Thanks to ALL for a fine day at the races. See ya again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back