RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had a blast as usual!

If you missed this event its a shame. MINI's always prove to be so mch fun to race. Not brutally fast but easily driven well and the door to door action is simply unbeatable!

Q'd OK but got caught up with Vincent and we were both unable to run super clean lap. With 4 mins to go the phone rings int eh middle of a flyer!!!

I grid 7th.

Getaq good jump passing Tyler while Following Reggie. T1 is ok with no major incidents.

I end up in a great battle for 5th with Reggie. We exchanged the 5 slot about 10 times in 4 laps and there were NUMEROUS corners where we were side by side as well. Truly a great time and enjoyed the clean racing.

R2 I get off to 3rd pretty quick and stay there. Was chasing Dariusz alomst the entire time. Could hold pace following for 3 laps and then a little mistake here and there lets him get away. Still good racing!

so I get a 3rd and 5th which is pretty standard for me.

Grats to Yuri and Saul for the race wins!

Will be running MINI's as a support event each week we have an ATCC event! WIll RUN STCC trax on off weeks! recipe for fun!

Untitled-1.jpg
Servername: RaceDepartment.com PM1
Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (download)
Track: Algarve (download)
Weather: Dry
Practice: 20 minutes (start @ 20:00 GMT)
Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
Warm-up: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 30 minutes
Pitstop: Free

Signup format
Drivername: Yourname

This will be my last event that i am organizing this year. Ill take a short brake as a racing staff member due to my limited time schedule. Ill hope you all enjoyed the Porsche events... One thing is for sure, i did. Thanks all for the fun and the great battles.

Se you in 2011

Read and understand the RD rules! Click here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry list

1. Hugo Hekkenberg
  2. Tom Ostry
  3. Chris Sykes
  4. Paul McQueen
  5. Mark Johnson
  6. Andreas Löffler
  7. Jadran Dimic
  8. Mustafa Gungor
  9. Ronny Rooij
  10. Martijn van Bommel
  11. Inigo Moss
  12. Leonardo Tuma
  13. Tudor Morris
  14. Chris Butcher
  15. Kelvin van der Linde
  16. Martin Kraaijenbrink
  17. Frans Linden
  18. Marco Sbordoni
  19. Benjamin Linstruiseur
  20. Adrian Bate
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -

I am still at work but I might make it home in time to join if that is allright. Is it possible (and/or allowed) to join after the practice session? I might miss the qualifying but I would probably be in the back anyway... lol!

Edit: Sorry guys, won't make it. Don't even have the track installed. Have fun!

Just like always the Mini races turn out to be great fun. Even more so lately with a good number of drivers joining in.

Qualified in 6th.

In race 1 someone had me distracted on TS at the start with something silly and I completely missed the go signal lol. That allowed Eric and Reggie to get by before T1. Got forced into the grass on the exit of T3 at the bottom of the hill and rejoined in 11th behind Dennis. Got by Dennis at the Kink on the same lap and spent some time behind Marcel. On lap 2 I had to let up on the throttle to make sure I didnt crash Marcel in this Kink, but I let off too much and the car snapped on me sending me to the outside wall. Had to pit and change my left front. Finished the race in 13th.

Started 13th in race 2. Made up a few places by T1 and continued to push to try and stay with the lead pack. By lap 4 I was making some ground on Vincent, Keith, Saul, Rhys and Reggie as they fought for position. In T1 they all came together and I was able to sneak by and claim a couple spots. From 9th to 5th in one corner I found myself on Vincents rear bumper. We had some fun for a little while until he made a mistake and I was able to get by for 4th where I finished.

I enjoyed myself just like always. See you guys next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back