RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I would personally look at your setup if you are having such major problems with pitstops in a RWD. Ok it can be a disadvantage but really you shouldn't be wearing them down too bad and it shouldn't be difficult to get more wear on the fronts or rears. The alternative is to always take an early pitstop so you can avoid having a large difference between the front and rear wear levels.

Proof that is all in the setup can be found with my pitting tactics in the Lada. It understeers like crap anyway but after taking a pitstop on the final lap of the pit window you would expect me to have massive oversteer for a few laps. Never happens due to my setup and looking after my rear tyres beforehand.

Oh and sign me up please Ivo. Don't think football will be on what with all the snow. I certainly hope not anyway....

Q: Pole
R: 2nd

Started the race from pole with Yves hot on my tail, Yves took me within a few laps and it was a very tight battle with him having to defend, I new he had the faster set-up for sector 3 so I hounded him where I was strong in sector 2, but he held me off then I dropped it a little and that let he sprint away from me, I knew once I lost the stream on the straights he would be gone..

I think I was the last to stop I should of come in 2 laps sooner as I was trying to keep the gap to Bob but the tyre went off very fast, Came out right behind Bob who was now in 2nd we had an awesome battle as I clearly had the tyre advantage this battle went on for some laps, not a rizzla paper between us.. I then got past after Bob went a little wide, then I had him all over me, I knew if I could break the stream from him I would pull away but Bobs a very good racer.. after many moves bob had the jump up the inside into T1 but got a little slide on and drifted over into me, this sent me flying into the air at this point I was a little (wtf I hope it's not dead), Bob being the respectable racer he is, he waited for me, I pitted to fix the wings ect but the engine was done, and was down on power to the point I was now in engine save mode thinking “this is not getting to the end”, But it did and Bob stayed with me the whole way knowing that my car was wrecked!

Bob: Thank you very much for the respect you showed me, your a true racer who doesn’t take advantage. ( I can't speak high enough)

Bad points!! some of the chat in practice was very uncalled for.. to much talking for starters, I know the rule is fine with chat but some took this way to far! And talk of HIV ect is unacceptable on any level.. I'm not going to name drop as you know who you are but please show others respect.. (Rant over lol)

Once again big thank you to Yves & Bob for the good close fights on track it's always a pleasure to race close & fair with others..

Thanks to Hugo & RD for the event!

Ok..i was just saying...than you were very fast Gunthar:p as i don't have time for a proper setup i play with default with little changes but anyway those event will be FWD cars as i will not take anymore the E46 i think.
James,i know i can decrease the level of differente between rear and front wheels using a good setup,but on the RWD cars is a lot more harder and you just can't have the handle of FWD cars when you change only back tyres...the back is PUSHING HARD and the front CAN'T TAKE THE CORNER ANYMORE if you have 80% left on front tyres..cya on the race guys :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back