RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

To bad, I crashed and wrecked my whole race. I had a slow car. On the straights they fly past me, on the corners I was much later on braking and in the corner. But Mr.Wuitz, you was hard to pass. Maybe a bit to hard. You was driving like you don't use mirrors. I was on the inside with the whole car, but no, no need to give him space, just squeeze him and hope it goes okay. At least I felt like that then. Congratz to the winner!

I go 5 time to pit and the mechanics in pit don`t change tires and no refuel :confused:
Before race start I try few times go to pit (because the same thing happened the race before) and everything work OK but in race NO,the mechanics :sleepin:

I can`t believe this is my second race in a row with the same result :frown:

p.s.
Resolve problem - TURN AUTOPIT OFF :goat:

Great racing tonight. Excellent speed from Yves. Good battles. Sorry again to Matt for my poor judgment, no way would I pass you after that and if your engine would have died I would of pushed you the rest of the way.

Grats on the win Yves

Thanks Hugo and RD

Ivo,i want to propose something as it seems that FWD cars have advantage.From my point of view,the FWD cars can change only 2 tyres without having big problems with the back of the car...simply change brake bias a little bit on front,but the RWD cars just can't change only 2 tyres like let's say the back ones...because the back will push and the front will have no power to steer in the corners.
Im my last 4 races with BMW E46 i lost at least 5 places after the pitstop and all of this because FWD cars can change only 2 tyres.I know nothing is unfare in this,but we can make it more echilibrate if you and other guys agree to set the mandatory pit for all tyres change.The S2000 races also begin to look like 95% FWD cars and 5% RWD cars because of that..i would really like if you will change the rules from 2 tyres to all 4.That would make the race more equal. Thank you!:)

BTW this is the skin i will use: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24134

Really enjoyed the track and the competition. Qualified 7th, but the whole field was only a couple of seconds apart, so I was not to stressed when I ended up last after lap 3. Regrouped and eventually joined the battle for 6th with Erik Tveit and Patrick Wuyts from lap 11 right to my pit stop at lap 33. Excellent stuff guys, although I understand the emotions where probably getting high when you got together in the eSSes on lap 23!

I had a bit of difficultly in my pit stop as I had to add a some fuel to the pre-set, so I emerged well behind Patrick in 5th. He pitted several laps later, and had a quick stop, but then had to re-pit again for some reason?, which gave me 4th. By this point I had burned my engine down to 20% and was just trying to nurse it home with the front runners well ahead. I tried to keep the gap back to Patrick around 10 seconds, but he was pushing hard. Eventually, something must have happened, as he fell well back and I was able to limp over the line in 4th.

Congates to Yves on the win ( strategy and speed!) and Matt and Bob on their podium . Thanks RD and Hugo, see ya next time!

725240radical_flyer.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment US-RAD
Class: Radical SR4/SR3 252 bhp
Track: Sepang
Weather: Dry
Practice: 45 minutes (20:00 EDT / 01:00 GMT )
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x22 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back