RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yes indead it was great. Already my brand new Log.G27 is delivering some points now, the red momo just isn't it anymore....

Race 1: quallied 7th. Good start and clean trough the first corners. Then there was some heavy braking and i kissed also
somebody, to bad he spun, my mistake. So waited and was 20th cause everybody was coming trough. Gained every lap 1 or 2 places
and finished 8th!! That's nice, pole:D

Race 2: Lost my pole in 2nd corner to Martijn , stayed behind him for couple of laps, with a few seconds in front of my followers. After some more laps, Hugo and Marcin where catching up
on me, didn´t make a real fight of it, to fast for me...
At the end Migazzi almost caught me too because i got my tyres worn out 2nd race. But he made a mistake and went off i saw in the mirrors, so i could easily finish in 4th place!!

thanks RD and Hugo for a nice race evening, till next track! :cool:

Just to clear the Golden Rules "air"..... I assume that we are not adhering to the following rule... especially since most of it is never addressed or followed by most [err how do I say this without pointing fingers] .... I guess we know who we are [and I am one of them when it comes to pit speed limiter].

Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track: use pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in pit lane.

657428WTCC_87_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-87

Class: WTCC87
Track: GP 200 International

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15 mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10 mins
Race: 2x20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

25562d1272491954-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-algarve-tuesday-june-1st-2010-porsche1.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
(by ZeZeZoom)
Track: T2L Barcelona 07

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

I had a great race tonight.

Qualify: P2
Marcin was just a little to fast for me (Duh ;))

Race 1:
Had a good start but my pace wasn't there at the 1st 3 laps. I lost some places there :( After a view minutes my pace was back and i had some good fights. eventually i was second and the gab between me and number one (marcin). Marcin waited for me but his pace was just a little to fast for me.

Race 2:
Started from P8 and had some clean fights on my way to the front. Marcin was number 1 and i had to give everything to smaller the gab. i was closing the gab but there wasn't enough time :/ Finished .400 behind the alien ;)

I had a lot of fun racing you all.

Thanks all and see you next time, same car, other track...

Race 1: Really made a mess of things,what was i thinking.Low concentration level resulted in many errors,sorry for that guys.
Especially big sorry to Giorgio who i bumped twice....
After 2/3 laps got my act back together again and fought my way back to 5th spot.

Race 2: Really great start.Grap the lead at t2 and slowly increased my lead.
Then after 8/9 laps i came on to a backmarker (Borges), and as i was watching the stats of who drives where i miscalculated the speed difference and just ran into him at t2....unbelieveble.Completly my fault.
Martin,Hugo and Marcin went fluyng by,managed to pass Martin but the top 2 were uncatcheble.
Finished 3rd.

Is there an advantage to not using the limiter as I always use it in pit lane
Just to clear the Golden Rules "air"..... I assume that we are not adhering to the following rule... especially since most of it is never addressed or followed by most [err how do I say this without pointing fingers] .... I guess we know who we are [and I am one of them when it comes to pit speed limiter].

Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track: use pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in pit lane.

I am going to wade in here boots n all.
I think we all should ahere to these rules,we are after all ,trying to simulate real motor racing are we not.
You don't see the F1 ,WTCC guys tearing through the pits at 150kph, running the red lights at the end of pit lane .
We all use the limiter when we enter the pitlane during a race,what is different to practise/qualifying?
I for one am going to practise what i preach from now on,hey it adds another element to racing ...all lined up at the end of pit lane waiting for the lights to go green.
Lets blur the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back