RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry guys,but i couldnt get the mod working for some reason,(most likely my fault) tried everything but still got
the message: "incompateble game versions".
I removed every other addon car,installed it just like last time but still the same message popped up as i was trying to join.
Tried some other things but it just wouldnt work,grrrrr.
Hope to get it right next time around.

For the vote:

You are not allowed to go over the white line with more then two wheels. There must be in race and qualy always be two wheels on the track( within the white lines ), which means that you are leaving the track if you go on the green and therefore can be disqualified.

For the vote:

You are not allowed to go over the white line with more then two wheels. There must be in race and qualy always be two wheels on the track( within the white lines ), which means that you are leaving the track if you go on the green and therefore can be disqualified.

Hää :confused:, why do you think we made the vote? The reason is to make an exception or not from this rule. Atm it seems we make an exception like sometimes also on other tracks (for example Rattlesnake Point). I can not really understand what you want with your post? :)
I mean you not in the race, why you take care of it? :D

Tony,

There is simply no written chat in a qualification or race session. While I understand yoiur concern for the others on track, we have raced here many times before without technical issues.

It is not an option to chat during these two sessions.

For some reason it is not stated in the RD rules section but is part or the plan for sure.

Also, when you are in a fight so to speak, thiose little yellow words popping on the screen are a distraction and as such not wanted and can cause a problem for the drivers.

this is just a reminder for everyone as we did have a regular exoperienced Rd member chatting in Quali last night as well. Not picking on you personally Tony but it needed to be said.

Sorry guys,but i couldnt get the mod working for some reason,(most likely my fault) tried everything but still got
the message: "incompateble game versions".
I removed every other addon car,installed it just like last time but still the same message popped up as i was trying to join.
Tried some other things but it just wouldnt work,grrrrr.
Hope to get it right next time around.

Hi Martijn, do you race at the bude? The simbin track fix for their servers could cause a problem also.

I voted no for the green. But:

Only for safety reasons it is usefull.

but i want to know when using the green officially then it is alright to enter the track again without waiting for a driver who is on the track?. So can we use the green as raceline?

Maybe there are some pictures after the vote what the raceline is and what our behaviour should be in 1st corner.:camera:

Also i want to give my spot away. Oeps totally forgot its my birthday tomorrow so i dont think family and friends like it when i'm going to race.:eek::redface:

small report.

Braking temp. stays in the green on this track.
Tyres front: 70 degrees
Tyres behind: 60 degrees

Wing on 3, Front plus 1 cm, behind, -/- 2 cm. Brakes 70/30 %

Had some trouble with my braking 1st race. When locking up, car it goiing straight. So i couldnt turn in anymore. Went for a pitstop for repair and finished 8th having pole in 2nd race.

2nd race went much better the first 10 min. only Yves was in front of me. But after the 10 min. i start loosing control again and my braking problem came back. (have to work really hard on that). Finished after all on a 7th place.

The sound of last race was much better, i dont have to turn my volume as much as i had to do this race.

Anyway looking forward for next test session on AMS or Monza for example. ;

[QUOTE=Freddie Besems;601262]
but i want to know when using the green officially then it is alright to enter the track again without waiting for a driver who is on the track?. So can we use the green as raceline?

Freddie it is very rare this ever comes up in a race, If the vote for using the run of green surface wins and the race director gives it the go ahead then it can be classed as the track and every 1 is allowed to use it and no positions have to be givin back when u run onto it as it is all agreed by every1 before the race. Like i say this is rare, i have been racng on RD for almost a year and this is the second time this has came up.

Have a good BIRTHDAY mate and hopefully see ya at the next race

Hi Martijn, do you race at the bude? The simbin track fix for their servers could cause a problem also.

Yes,and yes i know but i've uninstalled that tweak(tweaks/extensions/online track fix for Simbin tracks/uninstall),but still thx for the tip.
Last version of the camaro cup didnt had a sound map(correct me if i'm wrong),so i'm thinking that somehow thats probebly the problem.

Sign me up please

RD Event Rules agreed: Yes

progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back