RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Again a drama night.

Quali was the start of all drama, 1.34.8 with 10 ltr fuell...
And during practice i drove a 1.33.2.. with 40 liters.? still far away of the top drivers.

Race 1 got serveral hits in first 3 laps and ended on last spot, finished 16th or so.

Race 2 was even more worse.....
Gained last postition due to tomany mistakes ( especially T1 )

Had Johan in visor, and was quicker then him. Had some fun overtaking him serval times ;-)
And sorry Johan for first hit at the end of the long straight, i thought passed you so i moved to the left.
Lucky i didnt send you of or something like that.

But as said i made to many mistakes and 3 minutes before end of race i could not keep car on track and had puncture.
I was fat up with it so pushed the " escape" button as result a DNF.

Anyhow, Podia and all finishers congrats
HH and RD thanks again.

Race You All Later

Edit: just find out that i was qaulified 19th in race 2 so no DNF ( better for stats )

sorry Yuri, but i can't race tonight :( its my brothers birthday today and he decided that he wanna have a party tonight... was really looking foward to racing here, as i love brands hatch track and like wtcc cars too. shame, but hopefully will have another event here soon. have fun guys:doublethumb:

damm for some reason my race profile got wiped and to race last night i quickly set up new profile, but spelt it wrong, my race stats from last night havnt gonr to my stats list they gone they started under my new profile name, gutted anyway this can be changed,

Can someone explain to me how the variable weather works? Sorry for the noob question but I couldn't find it in the forums. Too many search results. From what I understand is that a weather file is loaded into the server. But how does it control the weather? Will it start raining in the middle of the race? How can I forcast? Last week at Mid America it was raining on radar but not on track. It's raining in Germany today but what are the chances of rain in the race? Does one thing have anything to do with the other? If not why the link? I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but should I be practicing in the rain or what? TIA

Just to clear the Golden Rules "air"..... I assume that we are not adhering to the following rule... especially since most of it is never addressed or followed by most [err how do I say this without pointing fingers] .... I guess we know who we are [and I am one of them when it comes to pit speed limiter].

Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track: use pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in pit lane.

I Want to make one thing VERY CLEAR for all who participate in ARC events.

While the MElbourne event has created much dialogue regarding "golden rules" and Cutting and contact. This type of discussion is not what has brought the ARC to its current standing. I thought the ARC friday events were frankly the gold standard of club events. An event where you could race hard in a friendly environment and skip all the extra BS that occurs in other racing club's .

As a staff member I get the True priviledge of sitting in on "reported incidents" reports and weigh judgement. It sucks to have to do this let me tell you. We have so very few reports that ever come from ARC events.

I would be very sad to think that we will now escalate this atmosphere of "rules observation and enforcement" in this event as it has not been a problem before. We have run dozens of events since I took the helm here with little or no problems about the really small stuff.

We have fun first guys! We have by far the best atmosphere for a club event period! this is the one club event where you can resolve your issues with a PM to a fellow driver. Where you can simply say on TEamspeak, "man I am really sorry about that Mr. Driver I am waiting for you" and I have heard others reply, "man its ok go ahead don;t wait". I have heard a fellow driver actually say to another one........"NAh you deserve that win man I'll wait for you to cross the line first"

We have something special here guys. Don;t screw it up by getting lost in the rules........

So let's just put the past weeks events and attitudes be the past and not a POLARIZING event for the future.

basically if the forecast says 50% chance of showers, then in any given session you have a 50% chance of showers.

when viewing the forecast, you always use the 8PM -11PM time frame for the hourly prediction.

So in this particular event, you have a range of 85% chance of showers in the first half of the session and lowering to 45% int he last session.

Indeed - as Eric says - we should remain on pit limiter, but I for one am not too bothered about that in my own events, especially not in RACE where all cars are ghosted in pitlane, not like real life where lives are at stake. Of course there are some situations where excessive speeding is a big no-no such as a dodgy pit exit, but on the whole it doesn't matter, don't bog yourself down or beat yourself up with the very fine details, that's how you wipe out all the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back