RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry to who I took out in 1st race,I waited but you exited ,so so did I.Was having a fun race uptil then.
2nd race I was careful , but managed to hit Chris who was in the middle of track 1st corner 1st lap ,damage not repairable.
Best I forget this one.

Good racing on a great track. Really enjoyed it today. Although not particularly impressed with 'James Fellows'. I dont know if we have raced before and this is the usual for you, so I was going to let this drop instead of wasting my time writing a lengthy post, but thought it could make others wary so as to not become targets themselves.

The incident in race 2 that seems to have upset you wasnt intentional as you seem to think. I lifted and stayed as tight as i could to the corner, because i couldnt see you with the bonnet view and unfortunatly you turned into me and went wide. Its just racing. Anyway, you repaid the favour later on in the race which im fine with honestly. Again, thats racing.

However, posting "touch me again and I hit you off" threats after the race is just stupid, especially as any future incident your involved in may now be looked at suspiciously. Kinda shot yourself in the foot there.. And for the record James, i dont respond to threats so expect me to race you as per usual in future. Although i hope it was just a 'heat of the moment' comment with no substance and we can forget all about it, afterall these events are just about having some competitive fun!

Anyway, well done to Ryan for the win in race 2 and thanks to the admins for setting this up.

Qualifying: Pole. I had barely practiced at all before this event, so I was pleasantly surprised with my pace.

Race 1: I was accidentally taken out in T1, but there were no hard feelings - Eric, you didn't have to wait, but thanks all the same. I focused on getting back to the front, which I eventually did due to others' mishaps, and from then on it was an easy victory.

Race 2: Another T1 incident, but this time I was the aggressor. I accidentally spun John around, but waited for him and had a good fight with him for a lap or two. I eventually cleared him and tried pushing hard to catch Eric and Stefan up, since I was very far back. I was just over a corner's worth of track away from them when things got a bit hairy under brakes and I punctured a tyre. Off to the pits for a new one, and I managed to keep 3rd since I was far ahead of the rest of the field. I just cruised around for the last few laps, seeing as 40 seconds' worth of time is hard to make up in the amount of laps I had left. I managed to finish 3rd.

I hope I can make at least one more of these Porsche events now that my other league is taking a break. Thanks Stefan and co. for making this happen, and thanks everyone for the fun racing... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back