Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Really Impressed With Everyones Pace Atm Looks Like We Are In For One Hell Of A Season With At Least 8+ Drivers In For A Shout At The Title I Would Guess More Once We Have Everybody Signed Up. Just As A Reminder For Everyone Thats Signed Up Currently You Have Until Tomorrow (7th July) To Confirm You Car Selection With Livery And Team-Mate If You Havent Already, After That You Will Be Locked In To The Car You Choose Previously Ready For The First Race
@Andrew Holmes Keep Up The Good Work Dude We Looking Strong For The First Race. Andrew Focused On Qualifying Runs While I Worked On High Fuel Runs To Get A Good Overview Of The Cars Performance.

Andrews Best Of 2.04.2 On Around 10 To 15 Litres
My Best Of 2.05.2 Starting On 90 Litres Fuel
It's BMW vs Aston

Can't wait to kick this season off and watch everyone crash and die at Nordschleife :roflmao: (including myself) :poop:

BTW Adam, are we having another pre season test tomorrow

Last edited:
Is there another practice race this week?

I've been testing the M3 on a few tracks and I'm having a hard time stopping the tyres from overheating at times.
At catalunya the front left wears so quick and stays hot, regardless of the pressure I run.
Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
I wouldn't test at Catalunya if you can help it. Off the top of my head only two other tracks on the calendar hurt the tyres that much and they are Silverstone and Sakitto. I find that often the best place to test the car is Spa. Got slow corners, fast corners, long straights and short straights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 220 17.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 669 54.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 56 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 157 12.7%