Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I can't race Nords tonight guys... without a fair bit of practice time I just wouldn't make it round the lap.
I'm going to do some solo practice for next week I think, as I'm not sure I've completed a clean lap around Bathurst yet either :cry:

I'll be sticking with the M3 #14 for the season though.

I can't race Nords tonight guys... without a fair bit of practice time I just wouldn't make it round the lap.
I'm going to do some solo practice for next week I think, as I'm not sure I've completed a clean lap around Bathurst yet either :cry:

I'll be sticking with the M3 #14 for the season though.
To be fast at Nordschleife, you have to be very patient and smooth. Don't use the kerbs too much, they will bite! It only took me 2 hours to learn the track and make a setup.
Just do some practice now and give it an attempt later. Doesn't matter if you crash, because you won't be the only one.

To be fast at Nordschleife, you have to be very patient and smooth. Don't use the kerbs too much, they will bite! It only took me 2 hours to learn the track and make a setup.
Just do some practice now and give it an attempt later. Doesn't matter if you crash, because you won't be the only one crashing.

I'm sat at work, and then have to get my kids sorted for bed etc when I get in, I can never practice on the day unfortunately, so will be a danger to all and have a frustrating evening.

I don't mind though, I really haven't had much of a chance to practice the early season tracks yet.

Tonight is the second pre-season race, this time staged at that Nurburgring Combined circuit. Libby opens at 7:50, sign up below. You MUST use the cars and liveries for the season tonight, as tonight is the deadline.

SIGN-UPS:
@Andrew Holmes - BMW M3 #86
@Ben Milden - Aston #111
@Ben McCluskey - Aston #007
@LIAMATTHURSO - BMW M3 #41

How many laps is it, also I know for a fact Gaz is racing, but the moron seems to not want to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 223 17.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 676 54.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 58 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 157 12.5%