Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q- How do feel about your season 2 performance?
Very happy up until zolder and car change then I shot myself in the foot with a car change. Enjoyed the racing not the politics

Q- Is there anything you will do differently for season 3?
Pick a better car

Q- Any comments about this track?
Gash

Q- Who do you think is the most improved driver?

@LIAMATTHURSO for me since his change to the m3 and even that stunning drive with the McLaren at Imola

Fine. have him as a teammate next season if you think he's so great......

Might do actually your just a half a season wonder. Where were you for round 1 eh eh go on tell me? Bloody chancer half a season and the bloke gets most improved I don't no what he paid you fellas but it must have been fake.....Half a f££King season joke lol

@LIAMATTHURSO my numbers 555 6410 I have my own kids so won't steal yours unlike gaz

Might do actually your just a half a season wonder. Where were you for round 1 eh eh go on tell me? Bloody chancer half a season and the bloke gets most improved I don't no what he paid you fellas but it must have been fake.....Half a f££King season joke lol

@LIAMATTHURSO my numbers 555 6410 I have my own kids so won't steal yours unlike gaz

You make a tempting offer there sir. Gaz will need to make a good counter offer

Last edited:
http://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/le-mans/135975/daily-weather-forecast/135975?day=7

final weather will be clear, medium cloud,light rain, light cloud.
10x time sounds good if its closest to 24 hours.

I assume you mean 10x time progression, but weather should be sync to race as 10x would be way off.
Perhaps you should run accelerated fuel also if you are going for realism. That would make it a lot of fun and make pit strategies far more interesting instead of the usual one stop.

Last edited:
I assume you mean 10x time progression, but weather should be sync to race as 10x would be way off.
Perhaps you should run accelerated fuel also if you are going for realism. That would make it a lot of fun and make pit strategies far more interesting instead of the usual one stop.
yeah 10 X time progression and weather progression synced to race, sorry for the confusion. I tried to look into accelerated fuel but It doesn't seem to offer anything other than low and off or real.

Organizer Update
.In The Next Week Or So Ill be Looking Into A Replacement to at first help me but then hopefully take over my position As Organizer/Driver To Carry On What We Started Here At (TNGTC) and Keep It Running For Many Seasons To Come I Will Remain As Organizer Until Further Notice but Trying To Keep Everyone Happy And Wanting To Race Is Not Easy Ive Done The Best I Can And Will Continue to do So Until i Find A Replacement.

Thanks All Its Been Awesome Have A Nice Race Thursday And Good Luck In The Championship And S3 I May Not Make Last 2 Races :(

Ahh, I didn't realize the fuel only had those options.
I'm running a mock race today with the settings to make sure the weather actually changes . I didn't see any changes last night during a 2 hour practice, so not sure if 'sync to race' weather only applies to the actual race - if not, then we need to apply a multiplier. It should be four 30 minute weather slots (approx) if we are looking emulating around a 24 hour race, so early morning/dawn rain should be interesting to say the least! I'm seeing three wheeler cars on the track! ;)

PS - as mentioned I'm in the #7 Toyota Hybrid LMP1 car. Managed a mid 3:24 but that's pushing the crap out of it, dangerous pace to attempt to hold for 2 hours. Plus I've never driven this car before (let alone any other LMP1) so no idea if my tune is optimal or not!

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the support series right now. Trying some new cars I wouldn't ordinarily drive. Like Spiff said I don't run the career mode if I'm on here it's usually for practice in the next race. But it sucks to run 4 mock races in GT3 and look like an amateur out there as my car helplessly spins. Come Sept 13th I hope to be driving the new NASCAR game. The same people that made Papyrus NASCAR racing are behind the new game.
Those were seriously brilliant games.. loved all the Papyrus titles. I am betting that this one will not be available over here in the UK though.. just like the last one :thumbsdown:

Ahh, I didn't realize the fuel only had those options.
I'm running a mock race today with the settings to make sure the weather actually changes . I didn't see any changes last night during a 2 hour practice, so not sure if 'sync to race' weather only applies to the actual race - if not, then we need to apply a multiplier. It should be four 30 minute weather slots (approx) if we are looking emulating around a 24 hour race, so early morning/dawn rain should be interesting to say the least! I'm seeing three wheeler cars on the track! ;)

PS - as mentioned I'm in the #7 Toyota Hybrid LMP1 car. Managed a mid 3:24 but that's pushing the crap out of it, dangerous pace to attempt to hold for 2 hours. Plus I've never driven this car before (let alone any other LMP1) so no idea if my tune is optimal or not!
yeah pretty weird there's no accelerated fuel use when there is for tires. Ok good idea, I'll hopefully do the same tonight and find the best weather progression option for 2 hours in race.

Nice time man! yeah I think race laps taking a bit easier are around 3:26-28's but when you push these things they love it. Toyota has incredible speed exiting corners, I'm worried about it. The Audi is top notch through the tougher curves though so I love that. Your tune sounds pretty optimal! a 24 is right up there for pace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 162 16.6%
  • Socks

Votes: 520 53.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 43 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 132 13.5%