Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

As it turns out out now, my next race will be on July 6th for the endurance series. Work added days to my schedule (At least it is OT) so I will be out for Road America. Mike if you do schedule this race for the 7/6 (depending on you house situation) can you please add me to the starting list. Thank you.

lemans.jpg

June 18th-19th 2016 is the 84th annual running of the 24 hours of le mans.
The WEC support series will be revisiting France the Wednesday raceday prior to pay tribute to the higher speed LMP machinery as well as gather insight & testing into some multi class racing for next season.
We will be racing both lmp1 and lmp2 classes in a timed event of 2 hours. Signup is open to any in either class. Keep in mind full points will be available to finishers in both classes with bonus points available also.
If numbers are far below expectation rearrangement of class entries may occur to balance field*
Support series settings may differ in this thread**

2015-Journee-Test---24-Heures-du-Mans--ACA-1524JT--JR18272_n.jpg

904ff95e-9ea2-4b55-b3cd-534c2ffb5a45_teaser_720x406x2.jpg

circuit-map-2008_743x401.gif

Important guidelines:
Lobby starts at: Approx 7:50-8:05pm EST for invites
Comms: Party Chat (join my party)
Practice: *5-15 mins depending on current real world time
Qualifying: *20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: TIMED, 2 hrs
Start: Standing into formation/parade lap to time designated/polesitters rolling start @ mulsanne straight. Staggered by class
Weather: clear, medium cloud,light rain, light cloud. Progression 2x
Local Race Time: June 18th,2016 15:00 progression 10x
View: Any
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: 2x
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Mandatory pit stop: *Off (will need to anyway)
NO cautions in the support series! (requires a lot of effort best kept to the primary WEC series)
Classes: LMP1, LMP2 (all cars eligible right now, may be restricted upon further testing)
Assists: all permitted for #'s and rain slot
no extra points for overall win, both lmp1 and lmp2 class finishers get equal points.
Points system (in class):
1st: 50 points
2nd:45 points
3rd: 40 points
4th: 36 points
5th: 32 points
6th: 28 points
7th: 26 points
8th: 24 points

x2 classes

Bonus Points: **10 Point Pole Award (in class), **10 Points Fastest Lap (in class).

LEMANS.png

Happy Le mans!!

Last edited:
Confirmed Entries in order of signup date:

LMP1
EpilepticToast- #1 LMP1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro
MichaelWatts- #24 LMP1 RWD P30
Prometheus/Globe- #7 LMP1 Toyota TS040
Braken99- #3 Vulcan LMP1 RWD P30
Docholiday- #8 LMP1 Toyota TS040
Nova- #76 LMP1 Aston DBR 1-2
total= 6

LMP2

Spiff- #125 Curely's Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2
Chunt- #99 Egmelt RWD P20 LMP2
AC Hatemaker- #3 Calanager Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2
Asleepsteak- #96 Keon RWD P20 LMP2
Abewoz (Eagle)- #42 Ditt Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2
MSKbeans- #36 Signatech Alpine LMP2
HRH Racing- #18 Petroblast Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2
Ragingbull- #36 Singatech Apline Lmp2
total= 8

Last edited:
everything on ultra, full AI grid, weather, im getting high 90s FPS. i have vsync turned on tho so its locked to 60fps since i dont have a g-sync/gaming monitor.
the 1070 or 1080 would be triple digit fps for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 147 16.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 482 53.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 119 13.2%