Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

we are running a Ginetta GT4 series on the PC side, and the racing is really intense. We are doing a 20 minute sprint race, and the finishing order makes the grid for the 60 minute feature race. Sprint race starting grid determined by points (lowest-P1 and then on up).

we are running a Ginetta GT4 series on the PC side, and the racing is really intense. We are doing a 20 minute sprint race, and the finishing order makes the grid for the 60 minute feature race. Sprint race starting grid determined by points (lowest-P1 and then on up).

I was in the process of ordering parts to build a gaming PC, but with the new Xbox releasing next year (4x the power of the current XB1) and Microsoft's move to merge PC and console PC gaming I'll likely hold off as I'm sure it will be one hell of a device with full 4K and VR (rift) support for a fraction of the cost.

Press Conference:
Q- For next season which track would you choose to replace Nurburgring?
Donington

Q- What are your feelings towards this track? Like it, Hate it?
Loathe it. Pathetically bad circuit.

Q- Do you know of any places to overtake around here? if so where?
I'm waiting for others to tell me lol

Q- Would you adopt Andrew's strategy in any future hot laps?
Erm

I was in the process of ordering parts to build a gaming PC, but with the new Xbox releasing next year (4x the power of the current XB1) and Microsoft's move to merge PC and console PC gaming I'll likely hold off as I'm sure it will be one hell of a device with full 4K and VR (rift) support for a fraction of the cost.
hope the eliminate the button redundancy on the wheels/allow usb button boxes, etc (like PS4 does now). Its nice to be able to use every button on my F1 rim as well as my Thurstmaster MFD from my flight sim as a button box that has ARB adj, engine start/stop, TC/ABS, etc. But i hope with the new console, cross platform racing will be a possibility. much like World of Tanks can play XB1 and XB360 together.

hope the eliminate the button redundancy on the wheels/allow usb button boxes, etc (like PS4 does now). Its nice to be able to use every button on my F1 rim
The one thing that is awesome on the PS4 is that I can map every button on the T300 base and 599 wheel to whatever I want. Microsoft should take a lesson in that. I mapped brake bias, Seating position up and down and a couple of other things. May try ARB mapping for tuning.

Wasn't sure. I know the brake bias is adjustable on the GT3 cars. Unfortunately Xbox feels that the A button needs to be linked to have of the buttons so button set up is at a premium.

no, save money on GPU since they come out with new ones all the time. Go best you can for CPU and Motherboard if you decide to build a PC.
you can cut $300 off that price and get a GTX 970 and still run the game on ultra for the majority of the settings and still get better than 60 fps.
if you skimp on the CPU, when you want to upgrade your videocard, you will end up having to upgrade both.

Q- For next season which track would you choose to replace Nurburgring?

I wouldn't

Q- What are your feelings towards this track? Like it, Hate it?

It's another new one for me, but so far I am loving it, it feels well suited to the m3 too. So that probably helps

Q- Do you know of any places to overtake around here? if so where?

Not sure yet, it does look like you need the help of errors to help pass people though

Q- Would you adopt Andrew's strategy in any future hot laps?

Don't know what his strategy is sorry

i could really use a answer to question 1 lol it is going as we doing the combined 1 i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 142 16.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 463 53.3%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 38 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 115 13.2%