Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Sorry about the wait guys.

Bit of an anti climax. We were inconclusive. It was hard to tell if it was lag or not, but we all agreed that the incident was easily avoidable. There was a corner cut prior to the incident, but also liam did come over a little too much. Overall, it is best to call it a racing incident and just be more carful and respect limits please :)

P.s. if there is any other enquires can someone message me on Facebook or something, because I can get alerts on my phone for that.

Sorry about the wait guys.

Bit of an anti climax. We were inconclusive. It was hard to tell if it was lag or not, but we all agreed that the incident was easily avoidable. There was a corner cut prior to the incident, but also liam did come over a little too much. Overall, it is best to call it a racing incident and just be more carful and respect limits please :)

P.s. if there is any other enquires can someone message me on Facebook or something, because I can get alerts on my phone for that.

Last edited:

The Circuit
The Brno circuit in the Czech Republic is a very good all-round circuit for GT3 cars; it has long straights, fast corners, slower corners and long sweeping corners. This circuit is where @Adam Morris dominated last season in his M3 GT, can one of the GWAH drivers do the same in at least one of the races here? The track is tough on tyres, but with the shorter races in Season Two, tyres should not be an issue. Here is the first opportunity we will see this.

Setup Guide
Here is @Adam Morris presenting his season two feature, Setup Guide. Enjoy, watch and learn!

Press Conference
Q:
How would you rate your performance in Dubai?
Q: Do you think this circuit will suit your car and why?
Q: Where do you aim to finish this week?
Q: After rounds one to four, where do you see yourself in the championship chase?
@Lance Loomis @Benjamin McC video above might interest you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 134 16.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 424 52.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • Shoes