Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Sorry guys. One of those days that everything goes wrong. Out of nowhere.

Are races every two weeks still? I was a bit thrown by the long delay. Will they revert back to every two weeks if postponed?

no worries, shame you couldn't join the fun. sorry to hear about your bad day.
Yeah the schedule got adjusted a bit for primary WEC races, and there's a period coming up that will be weekly races while Mike gets his house move settled so its gonna change even more. The date of the race is always in the thread title though so just look for that

Reactions: Rob
went for gt3/gtlm/gt4
having prototypes involved with gt4 machinery (assuming that gets nominated) gets a bit crazy with speed differences, just another thought guys. Then again gt3 and gtlm are a bit too similar in lap times for skill division. I do like the idea of ranked/balance per class and it's probably worth a shot but for now I prefer basing it on individual previous season point standings so there's more choice as a reward for finishing higher.

Well that feature isn't worth talking about. Qualified P1, last few laps the race was under control & i blew it like a damn moron. Never been so annoyed/dejected after a race. Just like Spa, it's the one that got away.

The sprint was better. Managed to get up into P2, which i didn't expect, i expected Andrew & Adam to be gone. Managed to pass Andrew, and tried to apply pressure to Adam, but he didn't crack. I was trying everywhere, but couldn't make it stick, last lap i nearly got him in T1, but didn't get the drive, and then i pressured him into the chicane, and got a better drive, but the straight just wasn't lomg enough. 0.09 between us.

Congrats to my TM @Lance Loomis on a P3. Double UKUSA Podium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 137 16.6%
  • Socks

Votes: 437 53.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 36 4.4%
  • Shoes