Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Defo missing league racing. Adam and ben know the issues why its hard to do full time!! I am actively trying to change that. We will see what happens. Watch the space. Further updates in the near future.

Psn....marz123_f1
Wheel....t500rs
Car: tbc
Team mate....tbc

Now i have an amplifier to fix....600 customers with no internet lol. Imagine if u was one of them....and u realised i was typing on racedepartment lol.

Bye

Last edited:
Defo missing league racing. Adam and ben know the issues why its hard to do full time!! I am actively trying to change that. We will see what happens. Watch the space. Further updates in the near future.

Psn....marz123_f1
Wheel....t500rs
Car: bmw z4
Team mate....tbc

Now i have an amplifier to fix....600 customers with no internet lol. Imagine if u was one of them....and u realised i was typing on racedepartment lol.

Bye

So your the guy who's always lurking in our practice sessions :roflmao:
Always wonder who marz123 was

ah damn I forgot to check the weather for sunday again. My bad guys, I have to find a way to remind myself. Based on the current forecast trend we'll go with medium cloud/ overcast for tonight. They've been having light rain a lot lately @ Imola but I feel somebody might complain if I throw that in last minute with no warning so we'll go for above.

ah damn I forgot to check the weather for sunday again. My bad guys, I have to find a way to remind myself. Based on the current forecast trend we'll go with medium cloud/ overcast for tonight. They've been having light rain a lot lately @ Imola but I feel somebody might complain if I throw that in last minute with no warning so we'll go for above.

Depends on whether you are worse or better in the rain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 134 16.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 424 52.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 105 13.1%