Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

this pcars app is so good i have it running on my windows phone cant belive theres an app on a windows phone 0.o :)
13231265_2031429647082161_1518478228_n.jpg
is that vhud? You can use VRHive with Windows and PC for Telemetry data. It will record all of your sessions if connected to your wifi

great race guys! Thanks to those who showed. Sorry Globe for getting the awful ffb bug, I know how frustrating it is to deal with. My race was going alright until I went off Graham hill and got suspension damage. Then I dropped from 2nd to 5th over the 2nd half of the race. Looking back I probably should have gone in for damage but oh well. Great win Tom! perfect sweep claiming pole, victory, and fastest lap! Congrats also to Rob who had a tremendous race, climbing up the ranks to claim p2! and to Nova for rounding out the podium in a very talented field. It was a fun race, not as close as I expected but still good action.
See you guys at Imola for the next RS01 support race after WEC's visit to fellow Italian track Monza next Wednesday.

Unofficial results:
1st: Dalai Toma- 52 points fastest lap, pole
2nd:OctoberDusk- 45 points
3rd: Supernova- 40 points
4th: Docholiday- 36 points
5th: EpilepticToast- 32 points
6th: Braken- 28 points
7th: AsleepSteak- 26 points
8th: Globe- 24 points

standings updated when I can find more time
I'll try upload quali times screenshot too because it was epic!

Easily in my top three races of all time. Felt like a win, since nooooby is going to catch Purple Rain in a GT car. ("Met her in a hotel lobby masturbating to a magazine...") I digress.

Now that explains why I caught Nic, though. :whistling: Still, Brands (even the weird one) is always my best if we can't have Road Atlanta. Luckily, I got the diff just right and that was key here. Other than that, it's amazing what fewer mistakes and some lucky saves will do. Even the passes were clean. :O_o: It was one of those races that felt almost real, and I should have piped in some exhaust fumes. Great choice Nic, and very very fine racing everyone. The lines and the etiquette were stellar. My race from TV and cockpit.

Race Notes
.The Brake Marker Boards Are There For A Reason, To Help The Driver On Entry To Corners And During Testing Its Happening Alot That People Are Running Off Track And Hitting Them Which Is Not Acceptable So During Tonight's Sessions If I See Any Missing I Will Be Reviewing It And There May Be Penalties Involved So please Just Dont Do It.
. Due To The Awkward Pit Entry Here It Is Mandatory for This Event That You Must Start Flashing Your Lights Well Before The Final Turn And Before Entry To The Pits To Warn Are Cars Around You That You Intend To Pit.
.Track Limits Apply As Usual So Everyone Respect Track Limits.

I Hope Everyone Has A Great Race Tonight See You All There.

Race Notes
.The Brake Marker Boards Are There For A Reason, To Help The Driver On Entry To Corners And During Testing Its Happening Alot That People Are Running Off Track And Hitting Them Which Is Not Acceptable So During Tonight's Sessions If I See Any Missing I Will Be Reviewing It And There May Be Penalties Involved So please Just Dont Do It.
. Due To The Awkward Pit Entry Here It Is Mandatory for This Event That You Must Start Flashing Your Lights Well Before The Final Turn And Before Entry To The Pits To Warn Are Cars Around You That You Intend To Pit.
.Track Limits Apply As Usual So Everyone Respect Track Limits.

I Hope Everyone Has A Great Race Tonight See You All There.
Which pit entry do we use? The first one that is like a mini chicane that snakes down to the pits or the more sensible entry that feeds into the pits (suzuka style)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 100 15.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 365 55.3%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 85 12.9%