Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

eb133e01d9b8eb6e1c9030a6a12bfd87.jpg

Not a question for me

Oh and show your entry please

Why is it never your fault your a joke

It's black and white and you still blame us

I Already established that I crossed both lines entry & exit... You want me penalized for the exit but don't want to apply the penalty for entry as well which is the one you also broke? Cmon dudeeee. Let's be fair here. What's he problem really?

Way I see it, pitlane entry/exit is one infraction... The top 3 finishers crossed at least one of those lines, therefore 5 secs added to our race time shall suffice? Just a thought not sure what the formula is. This then would make the results @Adam Morris P1, @Adel Elsayed p2,I should be P3 @Ben Milden P4 m. Rules are rules, if u break them u pay. Only fair.

I've paid for every single penalty that you guys applied to me and will continue to pay for the ones to come. How bout you pay for yours too. Cheers

Last edited:
Meanwhile, i would be interested to hear everyones opinion on this.

As far as i see it, dean goes off, i go to pass him, he moves to the inside, making it look like he's yielding, he then forces me onto the grass, meaning my rear came round under braking, causing what you see. For me, defending that much, after you've been off, against a car that was far quicker at the time, for me is a bit much. But that's why I'd be interested to hear some of your opinions.

As far as i see it, dean goes off, i go to pass him, he moves to the inside, making it look like he's yielding, he then forces me onto the grass, meaning my rear came round under braking, causing what you see. For me, defending that much, after you've been off, against a car that was far quicker at the time, for me is a bit much. But that's why I'd be interested to hear some of your opinions.

As far as i can make out, You were both on hot laps, both extended the corner, neither yielded, you both crashed.
From what I understand of the rules in that situation it's the guy in front choice to yield or not. Personally I would have, but that's only my opinion.

Unlucky really...

But he's Infront and on a hot lap, he's aggressive by forcing u wide but maybe he didn't know u were behind (didn't have up rear view mirror) you then turned into him which makes it your fault? You had the option to back off? I don't blame u for trying to make he pass tho as the track is long and maybe didn't have enuff time to do another lap.

That's my 2 cents.

As far as i can make out, You were both on hot laps, both extended the corner, neither yielded, you both crashed.
From what I understand of the rules it's the guys in front choice to yield or not. Personally I would have, but that's only my opinion.

It was out laps, and the way he was going slow on the inside made it look very much like he was yielding. Plus my extend was very minor compared to his. But this is the reason i asked for opinions.

Unlucky really...

But he's Infront and on a hot lap, he's aggressive by forcing u wide but maybe he didn't know u were behind (didn't have up rear view mirror) you then turned into him which makes it your fault? You had the option to back off? I don't blame u for trying to make he pass tho as the track is long and maybe didn't have enuff time to do another lap.

That's my 2 cents.

Like i said to rob, it was an outlap, and also i never turned in, the rear came round due to braking on them grass

Ah ok, Its just I thought ur lights were on (kinda hard to tell)which I thought we had to do when we were on a hot lap. If not and u saw deans lights on then you should have backed off, that's how I would interpret the rules anyway
Edit : and also there's no provision for how much you extend, a cut is a cut and extending is extending no mater the amount. Again that only my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 82 15.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 285 55.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Shoes

Votes: 62 12.0%