Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Notice to all GT4 competitors

The organizers of this GT4 league; myself @Dominic Ollivierre & @Lance Loomis have decided that due to lack of initial interest in the GT4 division that we will transfer this series to a GT3AM series which would be a feeder series to our currently running GT3PRO series. As such, we ask that you kindly sign up using this thread that I will tag you in, so that we can achieve a headcount and car/team/driver assignment. Also, please be advised that as a tier 2 GT3 series, we will be allowing one driving assist that will be decided shortly. Kindly read through the rules and regulations of our league when you have completed sign up.
Best regards.

@Adam Morris @Ben Milden

@VTC-16
@Indrek Maeots
@Nick Dixon
@Jelani Patterson
@Clayton ham
@Chris whittingham
@Andrew Wood
@Adam marks
@OllieRixon
@Ronnie Dewey
@Brooklyn42
@spiderbaby
@UpwindThree078 @TheNASCARfreak @lightweight1980
@Jam SRV
@Mark I Jackson
@Theo faull
@Samuel Muskwe
@Paul Glover
@Flavio Morado
@Rini Braat
@Shane Butler
@Travis Austin
@Steven Bold
@Junique_talent
@Omari watson
@tsinc
@vartrayzer
@Dizze

Last edited:
Ban me. I don't care, it's a game not reality. @Adam Morris clearly in the video he was out of the black, which is the actual race line. I kept a consistent line he didn't. Apparently you couldn't see it. Well good day, I'm deleting my account and moving on in life since you all can't. @Ben Milden I thought you were cool but your just as much as an @$$ as this thread and league.

Tyler, a word of advice. Fix your attitude bud. It clearly stinks. From the evidence in the video, you clearly hit your fellow competitor for no apparent reason, just rage. This is not a great attitude. It is indeed a game, but we take it seriously because it is fun and competitive, that is why we have kicked you out of this league, because moves like that will not make it fun. We can get that sort of behavior in a public lobby. You are young, if you care about your future in Motorsport, I suggest you fix your attitude, it will get you nowhere at this rate. We wish you well, and we have you change your attitude for your sake. Good luck young fella

@Dominic Ollivierre My attitude does not stink it's quiet optimistic. I know what I did. I didn't do it from rage. I lost intrest turned my wheel off took him out then left. If you met and talked to me I'm a level chill kind of person. Send me a invite to chat, we can talk I'm not an idiot as this scene is portraying. I wish we can just move on here. I took him out YES, but for fellow friends to unfriendly me an call me trash is quite hurtful. I raced 2 times with you all. Did one thing and was treated like nothing. I'm not the only one who's saying this.
We harbor no hard feelings towards you Tyler but we frown upon that sort of behavior. You have admitted that you took him out intentionally, and that alone is quite bad. It's a slap in the face to the rest of us. You can't just take a fellow racer out of a race and ruin his race like that, we out lots of hours into this platform just to have fun, your attitude does stink at the moment because you clearly feel no remorse which is bad. This is not a public lobby, this is an organized league. We put time into this and we are proud of it. Get yourself together, I'm sure you will remain friends wih a bunch of the guys, but for the most part, those antics are still not tolerated here, and an apology would be quite fitting in my opinion. We all make mistakes. Cheers bud. Hope you wise up

To: @Ben Milden @Ronnie Dewey I tagged you guys for this apology. What I did was wrong. I not only wasted your guys time, money, and feelings I wasted the friendship and trust. I am deeply sorry Ronnie you were stuffed into the barriers. I do actually regret it. It's something I wish didn't happen, and hopefully we can forget. I understand why you unfriended me and called me trash which is fine. I know I'll probably be banned from the site by tommorrow I still want you all to finally know I'm sorry. Ronnie I hope you come back and get top five in the championship. Thanks kind regards. -Tyler Swartz

Last edited:
To: @Ben Milden @Ronnie Dewey I tagged you guys for this apology. What I did was wrong. I not only wasted your guys time, money, and feelings I wasted the friendship and trust. I am deeply sorry Ronnie you were stuffed into the barriers. I do actually regret it. It's something I wish didn't happen, and hopefully we can forget. I understand why you unfriended me and called me trash which is fine. I know I'll probably be banned from the site by tommorrow I still want you all to finally know I'm sorry. Ronnie I hope you come back and get top five in the championship. Thanks kind regards. -Tyler Swartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 181 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 181 25.0%
  • CPU

Votes: 85 11.7%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 125 17.3%