Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is for Steward's postings only. If this discussion needs to continue take it to "Off-Topic" or to a PM.

If I may; while I'm in total agreement with Lance I would have to restate what lance said earlier to the previous rants; this thread is for steward inquiries only. As such, I think we all need to have a private chat about a lot of different concerns so as to address them before hand so that we are all on the same page. We are edging to that point where we were in S1 with Our teething problems.
I also think we should start a new stewards thread and delete this one so we don't look so bad lolol. The league has massive potential, we are all stakeholders here and not to open a can of worms or anything but I think I should be the only one to retain my penalty from Dubai and start over so that biased thoughts aren't harbored about Tom's penalty and its repercussions. Just my 2 cents hehe. Can we all have a private chat at some point please? This will be to the benefit of both gt3 and gt4. Hope I haven't pushed any buttons. Love you guys :rolleyes:

Despite these issues @Ronnie Dewey finished both races 9th and his pace is way better than last season. Also stewards should consider that Ronnie was until after this race a reserve driver so he is a bit race rusty

Other drivers are lucky from what I've seen that they haven't also been reported and it's a shame they haven't to be honest. Things have to change guys we run the rules with a bit of freedom but if people take advantage of that then we will be stricter

Im Really getting Sick Of All This Petty ****ing arguments and im telling u all it stops now only warning im giving you all acting like bloody children throwing your dummys out the pram when it doesnt go your way. this is our league ran By Me And Ben not the rest of the ****ing grid so leave the decision making to us you dont like it you know where the door is ive had enough now, your all wasting the stewards time for one and wasting my time having to deal with all this and getting the site moving forward anyone else that comments on this will recieve a penalty end off goodbye including tom and adel lol :)

Last edited:
my name is Nick Dixon and I would like to participate in the GT4 championship my psn id is DatWallDoe please friends request me so we can start practicing. No perfered team name. I would like to drive the Mustang if at all possible. Thanks guys and looking forward to racing with you.

Last edited:
my name is Nick Dixon and I would like to participate in the GT4 championship my psn id is DatWallDoe please friends request me so we can start practicing. No perfered team name. I would like to drive the Mustang if at all possible. Thanks guys and looking forward to racing with you.

Good stuff.. I've added u as a friend. What are you using, whichwheel or pad? Do u currently use assists? Once u accept friend invite will schedule a time to Rae with you and check you out. Cheers

alright, I'll take the ban, cool. The real problem is how did he lose "many many second" he lost like 4 seconds. I know your like yeah so! You all act like we were racing for the lead. We were in p14. It's not like we were fast. He still kept his place anyway. I think this is blown out of proportion now. No I don't want to be back in the league because I lost intrest. Also, there is 23 more races this season. If Ronnie is as fast is you all make him sound, he should be able to come back. Oh well, it's been a ok-ish league, time for some Indycar and open wheel. Cheers!

That attitude will get you far....not

@Ben Milden @Ronnie Dewey ^^ apologies given but no regret.

You Should Regret It Dude Thats The Main Reason Your Gone From This League Weather u Want To Stay Or Not its To late For That Taking Someone Out On Purpose For Your Own Gain which tbh from what ive seen Ronnie gets past you for some reason you dont like that and u intentionally take him out Its Not Acceptable in Any Motorsport Even Here and doesn't matter what the position is you just dont do it full stop in my opinion So Good Luck To You From All Of Us And Please do Not Comment Again As Ive Stated Or U will Have To Be Given A Ban From Posting At all on the site ill let you off as you are not a driver anymore. Thank you
@Ben Milden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back