AC PREMIERE BATTENBERGRING, Tue 2nd August 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Lotus_33_Climax_Jackie_Stewart_at_Goodwood_Revival_2013_001.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As it seems not possible to get the great new @Fat-Alfie track Battenbergring on short term available on S.GP, we don't want to wait any longer to race on this beautiful creation of David Pemberton.
So that's why we will use the old RaceDepartment server for the premiere of this track (see instructions for joining below).

The Battenbergring was a 12.530km public road circuit situated about 4km south east of the town of Battenberg in Hessen, Germany. It was used for motorcycle and motorcycle/sidecar racing from 1953-1956 and may well have been one of the most daunting and difficult circuits in Germany at the time. It featured all sorts of bends, climbs and descents, road junctions with hairpin bends, and it also passed through the narrow village of Holzhausen.

For a premiere in a historical context we will race on it with the iconic Lotus 25.

1659087812310.png

If you want to join, post in this thread and you will get a PM with the password for the race server.

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: #03: Password in PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1.15 hour - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Lotus 25 (DLC)
  • Track: Battenbergring, Germany (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/battenbergring.51838/)
  • Pit stop: Not mandatory
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Ok guys, if a lot of you have problems with the Lotus, I can switch to the Alfa GTA or Alfa33 or Honda S800. Limited choice because otherwise I get all kinds of suggestions.
Just let me know.

@Fat-Alfie David, I don't know if you want to join but which car would you prefer? It doesn't need to be one mentioned above.
It can be a mod that isn't available on S.GP so tell me and I will install it!

Any objections as David selects the car for this premiere? I think it will be a nice gesture for all the hours that he has put into it!

Last edited:

Latest News

Back