AC Porsche 911 Singer @ Deutschlandring - Mon 06 Apr 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello guys! I'm relatively new on this site, as i never posted here. I want to join this race, thank you!
Welcome to club racing at RD. :)
If you have any questions, just ask. We'll all try to help.
The only thing I would ask, is that you read and observe the rules, linked HERE.
Look forward to seeing you on the grid. :thumbsup:

I might want to get in, but I don't think I have the time to learn the track. so put me as maybe
I will not race in this. I have problems with the accelerator pedal for G29 and I don't really have the patience or the mindset to actually open up the whole electronic system to clean yet. So I won't be able to race for some days.

P.S. I did started to play again AC Odyssey DLC's (waited for them to bunch up) and I would like to finish that also :whistling:

I will not race in this. I have problems with the accelerator pedal for G29 and I don't really have the patience or the mindset to actually open up the whole electronic system to clean yet. So I won't be able to race for some days.

P.S. I did started to play again AC Odyssey DLC's (waited for them to bunch up) and I would like to finish that also :whistling:
Sorry to hear that Raresch, but thanks for letting us know.
I hope you get it sorted soon :)
thanks for the tag, I have been having some triple screen problems, cant run nvidia surround for some reason, but since I don't need it for AC I can actually do this one so sign me up, FYI I have never driven this track before
Always a pleasure Kresh, welcome sir.
I'll give it a go please @Denis Betty :)
Last time you said that , you thrashed me. ;)
Quite a few corners to slide around through. You'll need a backmarker for this one. Count me in.
We can never have enough gentleman sim racers.
Welcome aboard. :)

Hello Denis, it is very unlikely that I can participate to the race tonight (15%). You may leave me it the list (since it is still 50% empty) or put me in reserve or remove me directly, whatever you prefer, up to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have fun !

Hello Denis, it is very unlikely that I can participate to the race tonight (15%). You may leave me it the list (since it is still 50% empty) or put me in reserve or remove me directly, whatever you prefer, up to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have fun !
OK buddy, I'll leave you in.
Hope you can make it. :)

Latest News

Back