PHOTOreal |  PPfilter For Pure Gamma & LCS

Misc PHOTOreal | PPfilter For Pure Gamma & LCS 2.35

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi,

tried to install your PPfilter but everything gets super dark whatever the hour of the day ? any clue ?

i'm on Pure LCS 0.45 (or gamma 1.02 that i dont use at the moment)
CSP 0.2.5 preview1

thx :)
Was it like this before you installed the filter?
I'm guessing it's to do with my script needing to be updated. I haven't updated pure in a while so I will have to see what exactly is going on.

Last edited:
hi,

tried to install your PPfilter but everything gets super dark whatever the hour of the day ? any clue ?

i'm on Pure LCS 0.45 (or gamma 1.02 that i dont use at the moment)
CSP 0.2.5 preview1

thx :)
OK so just installed pure lcs 0.47 and tried my filter and I'm not getting what your getting, it's completely fine so what I think is going on is that you have installed it wrong by dropping it into content manager which results in no pure script. So reinstall the filter but manually this time by dropping the file contents into assetto corsa root folder and overwrite and then it should work. Hope this helps.

nevermind i have found the actual cause... i need to create a script for lcs also thats why its dark when using lcs with my filter as there is no script to be used. did not realise that it needed an individual script, will get on to sorting that out.

ideally you should look towards using gamma for the time being.

Last edited:
This looks REALLY good in day, but night seems like white washed all over unlike using the correct lighting.
You can check vision reality (free on overtake) to see the differences of what I mean.

This looks REALLY good in day, but night seems like white washed all over unlike using the correct lighting.
You can check vision reality (free on overtake) to see the differences of what I mean.
i get what you mean, i think it was because the light bounce was too high. its sorted now and i will post it in the next update. by the way, are you using gamma or lcs when you experience this, because if what your describing is not corrected in the next update then you may have installed it wrong (requires manual drag and drop of files into ac root folder) as night does not appear whitewashed at all on my screen when in both gamma and lcs.

Last edited:
i get what you mean, i think it was because the light bounce was too high. its sorted now and i will post it in the next update. by the way, are you using gamma or lcs when you experience this, because if what your describing is not corrected in the next update then you may have installed it wrong (requires manual drag and drop of files into ac root folder) as night does not appear whitewashed at all on my screen when in both gamma and lcs.
I'm on pure gamma.
Tried the latest one, is quite better, I tweaked contrast and gamma and looks really good now, it has just some aura around lights in the nigh but is not that noticeable unless photorealism is at max.

Great job and great filter.

Why does gamma runs so much slower than lcs? (I got 9fps on gamma and over 80 with lcs)
Hmm not sure, haven't experienced anything like that on gamma and that was with this version of the filter. could be your csp settings for gamma. verify that the script is installed correctly also try using my csp settings available on the overview page as well as in the zip file. For reference I just tested on gamma at the time of writing this and got a stable 60 fps on a cap.

Last edited:
Why does gamma runs so much slower than lcs? (I got 9fps on gamma and over 80 with lcs)
i can assure you it is not anything to do with your gpu and is more than likely something that went wrong when you installed the filter or maybe even pure itself and quite possible your csp settings. as you mentioned in your review, your running a 1080ti which is on par if not better than my own (2070 super) so please consider reinstalling the filter to start with, then if still not resolved reinstall pure and as a last resort try using my csp settings.

Kash. updated PHOTOreal | PPfilter For Pure Gamma & LCS with a new update entry:

PHOTOreal 1.95 update | big changes to lcs script and adjusted sun hue for gamma

PHOTOreal 1.95 update

changelog:
- adjusted sun hue for gamma
- improved saturation and brightness for lcs
- now using vibrant style over neutral in lcs
- improved light bounce and emissive

preview images

Gamma
View attachment 782503View attachment 782504

LCS
View attachment 782502View attachment 782501View attachment 782498View attachment 782499[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kash. updated PHOTOreal | PPfilter For Pure Gamma & LCS with a new update entry:

PHOTOreal 2.1 update | major fixes to filter and newly implemented glare

PHOTOreal 2.1 update

changelog:
- fixes to base filter when using default weather script (would result in a black screen due to faults in the filter settings)
- new glare settings implemented in both gamma and LCS scripts (note, glare does not work in VR with LCS for performance reasons)
- adjusted saturation and brightness on both gamma and LCS scripts
- fixed light bounce for gamma when using VR
- corrected light ambient radiosity for LCS
- adjusted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back