Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

hi guys
thinking about hosting a practice sesion on wednesday,5-11.i live in colorado and have to work thursday,so im not sure what a good time for everyone will be.please give me some input and ill be as accomadating as possible,unless you can talk glenn peterson into giving me thusday off,he`s my boss! also length of practice,2 hours? i will also use same password as our race.if weds doesnt work let me know,want everyone to get a chance at some seat time as im really excited about this event!

james

hi guys
thinking about hosting a practice sesion on wednesday,5-11.i live in colorado and have to work thursday,so im not sure what a good time for everyone will be.please give me some input and ill be as accomadating as possible,unless you can talk glenn peterson into giving me thusday off,he`s my boss! also length of practice,2 hours? i will also use same password as our race.if weds doesnt work let me know,want everyone to get a chance at some seat time as im really excited about this event!

james

Thanks for hosting a practice session Jim! I'm off this Wednesday so anytime would work for me. As for suggested times during the week, it's kind of tough as the normal start time on the weekends for the RDiR Club/League events are midday or late afternoon for the US drivers, who may still be at work and are evenings for EU drivers. So it's trying to find a compromise for those that would be able to make this practice session. Just an idea :)

Just finished the FCR IndyCar.

Fantastic looking car Will but damn you! :) I just finished painting my Dallara last night with the same design with different colours and was only waiting for the paint to dry before adding the sponsors today but you beat me to it. Back to the spray booth, after all it would be a social faux pas to attend an event wearing the same outfit ;)

Fantastic looking car Will but damn you! :) I just finished painting my Dallara last night with the same design with different colours and was only waiting for the paint to dry before adding the sponsors today but you beat me to it. Back to the spray booth, after all it would be a social faux pas to attend an event wearing the same outfit ;)

That'll make 4 cars in the same design but different colours. The Blue and Green of Bon Accord Ultimate has also been to the same dress designer. Again the base paint was drying waiting for special finishes and sponsor decals. After all we're not girls who cares wheter we're wearing tha same dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back