F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Omg i been watching the progress and all the pics of the mod and wow. Nice to see a complete package come together, ok there may be a few problem but meh, Massive Kudos to you guys for some excellent work, its been a long time since i messed with mods going back to my GP4 days totally looking forward to getting my hands on this bad boy ;)

Could anyone please tell me how could I revert back to the original cameras (I also noticed with my Driving Force GT I can no longer look to the right or left , why?) without losing the rest of the Season 2011 mod?

Everything is perfect, Multiplayer works good too! I just want the original camera's back. :(

Thank you in advance,
Kevin.

PS: I installed everything manually by moving everything (Except the ZBC folder, I erased that) to the F1 2010 folder, so that way I can play Multiplayer with all mods. :p

dang, just fired it up 1st time, did some time trial laps with HRT, Lotus Renault and Mercedes GP, but when i started a quick race with Di Resta, i saw the grd 'overfiew', and then it froze up causing my game to crash :/ annyone else got that yet? maybe a Force India only thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back