F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Could anyone please tell me how could I revert back to the original cameras (I also noticed with my Driving Force GT I can no longer look to the right or left , why?) without losing the rest of the Season 2011 mod?

Everything is perfect, Multiplayer works good too! I just want the original camera's back. :(

Thank you in advance,
Kevin.

PS: I installed everything manually by moving everything (Except the ZBC folder, I erased that) to the F1 2010 folder, so that way I can play Multiplayer with all mods. :p

obviously you've tried to replace the original files "camera"with the version of the game mod.

like Alex said: replace the modded camera files (cameras.xml) in the cars folders (for example: F1 2010\cars\fc0 etc..)with the original ones!

Oh alright, now I understand, thank you very much! I'll have to try it then!

Is there anyway I could download the original cameras files somewhere? I have the game via Steam, so my only solution would be uninstall? :(

Ryder I just tried it and mine crashed too.

I changed the car skins back to original but it still crashed.

Will change the models and give that a go.

Hi....First of all thank you so much for all your hard work in putting this mod together for us F1 fans to enjoy. Fantastic work.
But i have a problem.......Im fairly new to modding but ive downloaded the mod and followed the readme and installed the mod. The problem is...when i launch the game, its still in its original state. Im sure im doing something wrong. Any ideas would be apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi....First of all thank you so much for all your hard work in putting this mod together for us F1 fans to enjoy. Fantastic work.
But i have a problem.......Im fairly new to modding but ive downloaded the mod and followed the readme and installed the mod. The problem is...when i launch the game, its still in its original state. Im sure im doing something wrong. Any ideas would be apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

did you extract the rar files into the "RDDev 2011 Mod" folder ? i had the same problem because i didnt do it right, my extracted folders had one subfolder too much. what i mean is that for example the cars folder had one subfolder cars with all the content, same with characters etc... so i copied the content of the cars subfolder to the first cars folder and afterwards deleted the empty cars subfolder! after i did that with all extracted folders the mod installed fine!

I have a weird issue. My screen freezes whenever I try to change the graphic setting to ultra but the game seems running in the background? Although picture is completely frozen, I can still hear everything, navigation sound and all. My card is 5870 btw. Can anyone help me?

• Deleted member 22120

I have a weird issue. My screen freezes whenever I try to change the graphic setting to ultra but the game seems running in the background? Although picture is completely frozen, I can still hear everything, navigation sound and all. My card is 5870 btw. Can anyone help me?

I had the same problem. The game is not frozen, it reacts just very slow. I just kept the value to high and it works also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back