F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Thanks, I should have put the cams as an option to install. For those looking for them I think they are cameras.xml file in the cars\CarName\ folder.

@GTA, - utorrent is an extremely small program won't even take up any space. Trust me, its good. :)

@Ulis - I don't know if you have to but it'd be a good idea just in case.

Will there be an option to use the standard Codemasters Cameras?

If not, can you tell me where I can find the standard cameras in my Game Installation?

I just reinstalled a clean copy for F1 2010, would like to know where I can back them up before I install the 2011 mod.

@Paul - It will work online if you don't use any of the features when installing. (Meaning just using the graphics)
will this work online when i disable the new tyresim and AI?

It works online as long as you don't have the AI files or tire sim files. You will also need to revert the database.bin file back to it's original (**f1 2010 install directory**\database). All other parts of this mod i have installed and can be used online, I can confirm this.

I also wanted to point out that once you restore the databse.bin file, the obvious stuff like stats and track order go back to their original....but also 2 drivers names get switched:
Here is 2 pics to show what i mean PIC 1 PIC 2. Liuzzi and Di Resta's names get switched, yet all the other new names are still there. Just wanted to point that out, although it's not a big deal to me.

@Nikola The skins are already 4096x4096 = HD :)

@Ulis12 I have edited the Spanish language along with the rest of them but they have not been tested since I only use the english one. So if it does work then yes there is a spanish language.

@Ryder: No, never give up...no retreat, no surrender! uTorrent works good at the moment, but with megaupload it would have been faster, but ok...not a problem. uTorrent is small and nice, I was afraid of installing some bigger software, that would not be what I like.
But this, this is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back