rF2 Nissan Primera BTCC @ Oulton Park - Thu 04 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi Dennis, I'd like to join

I am sure Dennis (and all us others) would love to have you join us.
However, you need to put in your name in the "Custom Title" in "account details" first :)
To open "account details" click on your username on the top right, and then "account details".

chrome_2021-01-04_10-42-36-jpg.433062

Real Name is now called "Custom Title" :)

@Jack Smith a brand new Nissan Primera BTCC have been delievered to your garage ;)

View attachment 440701
View attachment 440702
View attachment 440703

It is recommanded that you use the #12 car to create your custom livery folder otherwise you'll have a driver name name on the side windows different then your name and you'll also have a logo on the head lights

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\PM3DM_PrimeraBTCC \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Keep them coming Yves. I will return as soon as my internet problem has been solved which will require a new provider hooking up the cables to all the houses in our area ... but when .... no one knows.

Hi Dennis, I'd like to join
Welcome to the club. It's small and friendly, so I think you'll like it here. :)

Before I can sign you up, I need to ask a small favour please? We display our real names in the event thread and use our real names in game. This is so that admin can identify all participants on the night. Real names only show in event threads and are only visible to other Premium members - they don't appear in internet search results.

To display your real name, go to account details and complete the real Name field. Don't forget to save.

If you would, please also take the time to read and understand the rules (linked in OP). If you have any questions, you can ask here or via PM.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sign me up please - as an embarrassingly slow back marker ;) Looking forward to getting back into the driving again :inlove:
You are very welcome and don't worry, all levels of experience and ability are welcome here. Look forward to seeing you on track. :thumbsup:

tonight or this evening someone on for practising? I will have a look within the next hour I guess, need to eat first

Last edited:
You got it Enzo.
You will need to look after the front tyres I think. :unsure:

Play with the camber and toe.

I think the default setup is pretty good - I just increased the front pressures and got a pretty good balance.

Last edited:
Sign me up please - as an embarrassingly slow back marker ;) Looking forward to getting back into the driving again :inlove:

I kinda was a bit over enthusiastic yesterday and mixed up the dates. It took me some time to realise yesterday was only the 3rd

Not sure if I’ll make it in time tonight, but I’ll try to be there.

I kinda was a bit over enthusiastic yesterday and mixed up the dates. It took me some time to realise yesterday was only the 3rd

Not sure if I’ll make it in time tonight, but I’ll try to be there.
OK buddy. Feel free to drop in for race 2 if that's how things pan out. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back