rF2 Nissan Primera BTCC @ Oulton Park - Thu 04 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
and if the car support the new material system i also add those layers if they are not present on the template :roflmao:

That's what I wish I cared enough to do :p Or rather. I wish I had the fantasy to create a livery where that could be cool.
I do it for iRacing(!) Love to get some metallic shine and matt effect there!

So it went from this "flat" one-type material
vgx8EkF.png

And over to a matt black and shiny yellow&pink
6mf6PbD.png

It also worked very well when I changed it to Norwegian colors for the race last week. A bit heavier effect this time, but it makes the blue go full and dark, while the red goes slightly blood-like.
wEFXg2z.png

Thing is, for the weekly events here at RD, I can't be bothered :p I should really for the cars that we race multiple times, but I don't :p

@Denis Betty a brand new Nissan Primera BTCC have been delievered to your garage ;)

View attachment 440697
View attachment 440698
View attachment 440699

It is recommanded that you use the #12 car to create your custom livery folder otherwise you'll have a driver name name on the side windows different then your name and you'll also have a logo on the head lights

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\PM3DM_PrimeraBTCC \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Wow, the livery really works with this car -looks great Yves. Thank you mate. :D

I would love to take part, but once more the fun cars have been placed on the week I work late. The evenings and weekends off from work is pretty much the only thing I miss from my time at the garage :unsure:
Roy it would be great to have you back when you can make it. Let me know a car you like and a week you can make it and we'll work it into the schedule. :thumbsup:

Anyone using a g27 with this? My steering lock has messed up big time, doesn't match the wheel input at all makes it quite undrivable as the steering is so sensitive :(
Logitech set to 900 in game setting doesn't seem to do anything

Anyone using a g27 with this? My steering lock has messed up big time, doesn't match the wheel input at all makes it quite undrivable as the steering is so sensitive :(
Logitech set to 900 in game setting doesn't seem to do anything

Sounds like either the G-profiler or the in-game setting isn't put at 900.
With that being said, these cars didnt have 900 degrees.

No, but G27 steering lock should be 900 degrees in the Profiler. If it is, it should work. Also, look for the 'allow game to adjust settings' tab, that could also influence it.

No, but G27 steering lock should be 900 degrees in the Profiler. If it is, it should work. Also, look for the 'allow game to adjust settings' tab, that could also influence it.

Yeah the g27 is set to 900 in profiler and allow game to adjust is on, the rfactor is set so it adjusts per car
Will check the settings and try again today

Switched off the allow game to adjust and its seems perfect now, with it on it was reducing my wheel lock to just 180 degress :/ car was un drivable for me anyway lol

Last edited:
@Denis Betty a brand new Nissan Primera BTCC have been delievered to your garage ;)

View attachment 440697
View attachment 440698
View attachment 440699

It is recommanded that you use the #12 car to create your custom livery folder otherwise you'll have a driver name name on the side windows different then your name and you'll also have a logo on the head lights

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\PM3DM_PrimeraBTCC \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
this is an cool looking one, but also the one from Jack are beautiful, nice job yves

Latest News

Back