AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Donington1938, Wed 21st September 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Funnily it does not bottom out. :)

I also think it has to do with corners. On the last circuit there were far more slow corners.
Here there are only about 4 , then there are straights where the Abarth can pull back time,
At the last circuit there were double that and not long enough straights to make it up apart from the start finish.

Funnily it does not bottom out. :)

I also think it has to do with corners. On the last circuit there were far more slow corners.
Here there are only about 4 , then there are straights where the Abarth can pull back time,
At the last circuit there were double that and not long enough straights to make it up apart from the start finish.
Well Ernie, it won't be a walk in the park. Allan was a few tenths faster than me on the practice server. So I guess it's up to you and John to teach that rotter a lesson.

I don't think we utilize bump drafting enough in the mx5s. The abarths might be faster on the straights passing 1 Mazdas, but I'd like to see them try and pass 5 Mazdas nose to tail :roflmao:
who was talking about bump draft there is a simple way to pass the abarths

Attachments

• charger2.jpg
    charger2.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Well Ernie, it won't be a walk in the park. Allan was a few tenths faster than me on the practice server. So I guess it's up to you and John to teach that rotter a lesson.

Bugger, I was hoping for an easy victory, perhaps a cup of tea with a scone, relaxed pit stop.

6344E8F2-DB04-4628-BAAF-4025BCA97237.jpeg

it is going to be a thrashing, again, by those Rotters in Mazdas.

More gloating, more humiliation.:(

312C0869-675F-4261-A173-F592AD27011C.jpeg

Latest News

Back