AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Charade, Wed 26th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What pedals do have?

With Logitech and Thrustmaster pedals it´s (easily) possible to switch the springs.
They are Fanatec CSL Elites (v1s). They've been very problematic but it appears the v2s have changed all the things I've had problems with (load cell and sensors).

Good shout on swapping springs :thumbsup: I'll have a look this evening.

Firstly I would like to apologize to Allan and everyone else that was involved, I thought i had the speed to get past and get back on the racing line, by the time i realized I didn't it was to late.

Secondly the whole track limits thing ruins the track in my opinion.

Also that one hairpin can f*** off with it's stupid brake zone.

It was nice as long as it lasted, had a nice scrap ( if not a well executed one on my part) with some polite british guys, but started cocking up way too soon.

Before I ruined another ones race I decided to dq myself.

Thanks Han for organizing, it was a nice track....
Ah, I tried a real cool and good looking drift around you in that tight down hill hairpin when you were there, must have looked quite weird :cool:

Was quite fun!

Qualy wit h PB, so couldn't do better. Pretty okay race start, survived the first corners with Ernie, Andre and Han around. After the downhill hairpin, had Han on the left and I didn't want to steer in too much to not take him out, but I missed my turn-in point and launched myself into the wall... #boukethings #beingtoopolitedoesn'tpayoff... Anyways, back to last (again... sighhh...), screwed up some more turns in the same lap being off focus, but then slowly got my pace back together, picking up some unlucky fellow drivers. Quite a lonely hotlapping race, PB's several times, 'till the end, when I was closing in on Raul, but... still had to pitt!! $#@#$#%!!!1!!! So, last fews laps were to keep Douglass behind and maintain 11th position.

Sweating all over now :cool: .

Thanks guys, good fun! Congratz to the podium, great pace there Robert!! Thank you Han, I hope you get the discord thingy fixed.

See you next week!

Edit: Paulo, in the replay I was reminded about me touching your left rear in the first lap, sorry about that again!!

Last edited:
It was a good race with a lot of ups and downs for me. The highs: many good laps with an acceptable time. The downs: many jump attempts in the very fast chicane, which fortunately always let me land on four wheels in the direction of travel. Absolute low point: last lap, drove very slowly to be on the safe side (delta plus 5 seconds), a completely unnecessary driving error that cost me twelve seconds and one position.

But overall it was a lot of fun!

@Allan, I was really sorry you had to wait for me. In my opinion, that was unnecessary since you drove in the leading group anyway. I had big problems in the passage, you could have easily got past me. If I had been in voice chat I would have said straight away: go on.

Great event as always! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was very caution not to crash on first laps and I did not. Enjoyed some laps with Ricardo either in front or behind. I get nervous when someone come so close and finish making mistakes, I need to improve. However, suddenly I lost totally the image and need to go out of the race and back to pits... Lot of time lost, later I stop in pits, but the engineer is still saying me I need to stop on pits, and I did, hours lost and blue flags here and there... At the end, disqualified because I do not stop in pits... So sad joke. However, I really enjoyed the race before the issue... See you next week.
Weldone everyone.
Ricardo you were all the time so close, if you do not make mistakes I will not catch you.
Apologies to Douglas, I touch him and sent him out when I was blue flag, sorry again

Thanks Han

Firstly I would like to apologize to Allan and everyone else that was involved, I thought i had the speed to get past and get back on the racing line, by the time i realized I didn't it was to late.

Secondly the whole track limits thing ruins the track in my opinion.

Also that one hairpin can f*** off with it's stupid brake zone.
I agree, these track limits suck, I got a drive through and so I had to visit the pits, now I never had 4 wheels out at anytime, at least not with respect to a country lane circuit.
Now unlike Jason it did not bother me, settled down and was happy to sit on Hanks tail for most of the race, pitted with Hank and then let Hank out in front of me, and just run a particular difficult race to the end.
So the drive through did not effect me at all, but I was lucky that the field was spread out.
I almost enjoyed this circuit,

PS
almost forgot, great result Robert, well deserved too, great to see one of the group breaking into Alien territory. So chuffed.:thumbsup::thumbsup::):)

Last edited:
I agree, these track limits suck, I got a drive through and so I had to visit the pits, now I never had 4 wheels out at anytime, at least not with respect to a country lane circuit.
Now unlike Jason it did not bother me, settled down and was happy to sit on Hanks tail, for most of the race, pitted with Hank and then let Hank out in front of me, and just run a particular difficult race to the end, so the drive through did not effect me at all, but I was lucky that the field was spread out.
I almost enjoyed this circuit,
Track limits won't be a problem next week!

First overall win on a wednesday for me :). Not made easy by good racing around me :thumbsup:. Got swallowed up off the line and had some great laps with Callum and Thomas early on till about midway. I pitted first I think. Came out and was able to hold on to the end. Got my crashes out of the way Sunday and yesterday :D

Loved that flat out esses section with the rear weight transfer turning your car.

Glad you got a full race in Han. Hopefully you can get discord working again with it. Great racing all, see you for the next one.

Last edited:
Good race for me, no mistakes and a personal best finish in these Wednesday events :) I spent portions of the race around Ernie and Hank but they were ultimately faster and more consistent. However, it seems they both have a sense of charity and gifted me their positions in the last couple of laps :roflmao:

@Kek700 that was quite a spectacular crash, I thought you were going to land on top of me :D @H_Belane you would have overhauled me with even another half a lap, after the fast right hander and up the climb the Abarth eats the Mazda alive - the great thing was you came at me so fast after your off that it made me set my fastest 3rd sector of the race on the last lap, I was grimly hanging on lol.

As @Douglas Aird said on the start line, I had a ping of over 500 and I'm not really sure why but it's a concern. I've got a good wired connection but did notice some slow general browsing speeds earlier in the day, I'll need to keep an eye on that.

As @Douglas Aird said on the start line, I had a ping of over 500

on the start line, I had a ping of over 500
If you have WeatherFX active, then the server is busy with synchronizing the time of the event to your computer which can cause the lag in the begining of the race for you. Emperor advises to have at least 2 minutes of wait time for the event to complete this. Because this was not a day/night race I had the wait time configured to 90s as usual.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back