AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Bridgehampton, Wed 25th October 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok guys,

There's now a server running with 5 cars at Watkins Glen Boot.
For the Abarth 124 Spider you need to add the slicks tyres of the MX5 Cup.

And for the Toyota AE86 you will need to add the Slicks Medium of the Praga R1.
You can do that in Content Manager here:
1698504164866.png

Other car suggestions are welcome but only if you have done a first check on comparability.

Other car suggestions are welcome but only if you have done a first check on comparability.
Thank you very much Han to make it possible.
I had this idea from Guerilla Mods. They tested the BOPs for their great GT4-Package with a public server.

Maybe you want to add the Renault Clio RS Cup V, as prosposed some day ago:

Last edited:
everything checks out, as you said, still checksum.:(
from my perspective have done all three, will do the Clio off line as well.
you did not need to know that.:inlove:

Abarth 500 = mean
Arbarth 124 = +0.70 sec
Clio cup = +2 seconds
R3 Suzuki = -0.5 seconds
AE86 tuned = -1 .6 seconds

That obviously with me driving, the aliens may very well be different, Allan will be driving RWD cars much better than I can, me I do not like RWD.:confused:

Last edited:
Abarth 500 = mean
Arbarth 124 = +0.70 sec
Clio cup = +2 seconds
R3 Suzuki = -0.5 seconds
AE86 tuned = -1 .6 seconds

That obviously with me driving, the aliens may very well be different, Allan will be driving RWD cars much better than I can, me I do not like RWD.:confused:
Same results that I had with one timed lap.

Just a heads up, changing tires, even adding them on kunos cars can cause checksum errors on other servers using those cars but without those additional tires. Might be better to stick to modifying modded cars? :coffee: Also, I think if we're going this route, modifying cars, it would be easier to post an upload of the modded car so we can all download the same one. I changed my tires for the arbath, not the toyota and got a checksum as well. So i'd post my arbath, but not sure if it's modified correctly.

Just a heads up, changing tires, even adding them on kunos cars can cause checksum errors on other servers using those cars but without those additional tires. Might be better to stick to modifying modded cars? :coffee: Also, I think if we're going this route, modifying cars, it would be easier to post an upload of the modded car so we can all download the same one. I changed my tires for the arbath, not the toyota and got a checksum as well. So i'd post my arbath, but not sure if it's modified correctly.
Agree. I prefer cars without those changes, like the Swift, the Clio and the Civic. But these are all fwd. I would like to give the Mazda drivers also an alternative.

Latest News

Back