AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Mazda MX5@Sebring, Wed 28th September 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The new rubbers are way softer than the (even my custom stacked) old ones.

This will take some getting used to.

Han is right though, the"bleeding of the brakes" part at corner entry is definitely more defined and easier.

Please let me know which one you're using.
Still a hard pass :D

Though to honest I'm still in the "do I like this one or don't I " stage of testing.

Works crazy in the last weeks, so let's hope I get to practice this "crazed in the head" Thomson Road.
My last performance there was subteranial.

Off to work Carsten

The new rubbers are way softer than the (even my custom stacked) old ones.

This will take some getting used to.

Han is right though, the"bleeding of the brakes" part at corner entry is definitely more defined and easier.

Still a hard pass :D

Though to honest I'm still in the "do I like this one or don't I " stage of testing.

Works crazy in the last weeks, so let's hope I get to practice this "crazed in the head" Thomson Road.
My last performance there was subteranial.

Off to work Carsten
Do you use the 19, 28 or 37mm rubbers or a combination of these?

Well what an exciting 1st race i had in the Crab walking :poop: box,,:D.Qualified 4th i think so was,nt that bad..Had a good start an tried to settle in for the duration..Was keeping Jari at bay,but seeing how quick the Mazdas close in on the corners,defence was key..A few little mistakes and hitting the last bend wall did,nt help so Jari was past and now it was @Alfred Wayne who was up my Ass:cautious:..He had great pace but i was defending like mad ha ha,i wound my window down fully only to hear him Screaming like mad get F out of the way will ya,erm NO,yet again,what you frigging braking there for!!! JESUS..:laugh:.:roflmao:.Think after about 20 mins he finally got me:thumbsdown:,but later on i had him back...So as the race finished i was 2nd in class, 4th overall..Well Happy with that and even better.....Our Glorious Leader...and Our "Old Git" were behind me..YES..:p:D.:roflmao:...Still need to work on the crazy understeer,have a few ideas so will see on testing,think its going to be a tough call to choose for the Championship..Hmmm,will have to see..Great racing guys as always, see you all soon on track..Stay Safe.........:thumbsup:

Latest News

Back