Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

The next event in our ongoing battle between the Fiat and the Mazda, we head to Florida, to the iconic Sebring International Raceway. Like so many other tracks, this one is in an airfield that, in this case, is still operational. Opened in 1950, Sebring is also one of the oldest racing tracks still in use.

It's a multiclass and for some more excitement and action we bend the rules a bit: BLUE FLAGS CAN BE IGNORED IF THE LAPPING CAR IS FROM A DIFFERENT CLASS!

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

1663874592335.png

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.)
It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Sebring International Raceway, USA
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Signed up, love the Sebring, thanks for organising Han:thumbsup:

...but, if it was Group C, I'd really need to contain myself:inlove::inlove:
Hi John,

Glad you like it. Also I love it that you enjoy the Abarth.

But you were also a fan of classic cars so I was wondering if you did see these:

The championship races are not in the same week as the Abart/Mazda races.

Last edited:
Hi John,

Glad you like it. Also I love it that you enjoy the Abarth.

But you were also a fan of classic cars so I was wondering if you did see these:

The championship races are not in the same week as the Abart/Mazda races.
I did Han, and thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:
Tried on the server and was fabulous fun, but couldn't keep that kind of car going for an hour; well beyond my feeble body :laugh:
If it was a couple of 20/25min sprint races I'd probably give it a go.

And re the Abarth, I wish more would try it, hated it at first, but then realised I was prob in one of the best cars to improve my trail braking, never thought I'd say it but it's such a fun car - so much so I don't give a toss where I finish, and that's rare :D

Last edited:
To be honest, those kerbs are brutally punishing if you eveny try to do other than take them on the inside, especially Le Mans... :confused:
Yes but depends on your setup.
And if you go straight over the kerbs in Gendebien, there's quite some time to gain.

Latest News

Back