MGP24 MotoGP 24 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 24 | Milestone
Do you create the mods for MGP24 yourself? I'd like to join someone who also creates modifications for games. I recently took a course on Unreal Engine modding tools - GuidedHacking, so I want to work on a few projects to add to my portfolio. Maybe you or someone on this forum is interested in working on game mods with a beginner? Thanks in advance for your answers.
I do indeed, not released anything for this year yet but I usually do a few mod packs from year to year, best place to reach me for help is probably discord

Does it depend on which pakchunk the file is originally located in? How do I see which pakchunk contains localization?

I have to extract with FModel because the UEViewer doesn't show files for localization. just like the DB. did you also extract with FModel?
Use quickbms to extract these files types of file, not sure if Fmodel works with it or not

Looks like you're trying to cook an asset that is already cooked, you can't put cooked files in unreal engine it must be the source model file (e.g. an fbx file)
And if I do it with the UAsset GUI program, would it be easier? I don't know how to get the original files, I can only save the package and it won't convert the uassest to an fbx or another type of file, from what I understand with the UAsset GUI program I can modify the uasset files, if you know the how the program works, could you give me a small guide on how to do it, thank you biker for your attention, greetings

Hi everyone I'm completely new to this modding stuff! I have been able to add packs to my games which has been great! its great to see such a lively and creative community around the motorcycle racing games! I have a probably really simple task but as I'm new to the whole modding aspect of these games its not that obvious to me! I would like to add a customized rider number, logo (sticker), and butt patch. How would i go about designing these in separate apps or programs and then add that into games like GP and SBK. Sorry for the basic question but it would help me out a tone and help to get me more involved in the modding community!

Thanks !

Anyone knows how to edit IA Skills?
Uasset editor shows skills in motogp.uexp and (!!!) table db.sqlite3 database. this year skills do not belong to a particular rider, but rather db contains that F.Bagnaia has "Champion" skill, but J.Zarco "NotCompetitive" skill, and with Uasset editor it is possible to see those "Champion", "Contender" atc. skill types and edit accordingly.

Last edited:
Uasset editor shows skills in motogp.uexp and (!!!) table db.sqlite3 database. this year skills do not belong to a particular rider, but rather db contains that F.Bagnaia has "Champion" skill, but J.Zarco "NotCompetitive" skill, and with Uasset editor it is possible to see those "Champion", "Contender" atc. skill types and edit accordingly.
Ok so it’s not gonna be a for example 1 fastest 0.8 fast 0.6 slow type of situation, you have these attributes basically where you can tweak a little bit the speed of the riders. Thank you!

Is there a way to set carreer weather to only sun?
I saw some files in datatables folder, but couldn't open them to edit.
Thanks

And if I do it with the UAsset GUI program, would it be easier? I don't know how to get the original files, I can only save the package and it won't convert the uassest to an fbx or another type of file, from what I understand with the UAsset GUI program I can modify the uasset files, if you know the how the program works, could you give me a small guide on how to do it, thank you biker for your attention, greetings
Only if the asset is from the same version of unreal engine, otherwise it will need recooking

Latest News

Back